Rate Dr. Michael S. Vactor

Dr. Michael S. Vactor's Ratings

I feel like I accomplished something I've been struggling with for so long. It is overwhelming to have finally lost the pounds that have stuck with me for years. 27 pounds (in 39 days). I felt supported by the staff and smile as I put my clothes on each day.

Kathy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2655006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

It feels wonderful to have gone through Dr. Vactor's program. 30 pounds in 40 days. All my clothes are too big and I have more energy. I have a better outlook and feel good overall. I can't ask for anything more. And I never felt hungry. Best program ever!

Phyllis

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

I was always a thinner person up until this past year. Just about to
turn 46, I flew into early menopause much like my Mother did at my
age. I rapidly gained over 30 pounds and found myself feeling like I
aged 10+ years. I sought the advice of my primary care physician.
Unfortunately, she informed me that weight gain due to menopause is
often extremely difficult to lose and keep off.

I signed up for The Ultimate Fat Loss Program praying it would help
me. I embraced the program with determination and quickly experienced
the pounds melting away. Overall, I lost 30 pounds and transformed
from a BMI of 24.3% to 21.3%. In addition, all of my hot flashes
vanished, I started to sleep with ease and I was told my skin was
brighter. Moreover, I gained some fresh ideas of different foods that
I had never tried.

I cannot express enough gratitude to Dr. Michael Vactor, Theresa
(the Practice Manager), as well as the entire team at the Seven Fields
office. They not only helped me achieve the results I desired, they
supported me during the process with extreme motivation. The team
truly wanted to help me return to health.

With sincere gratitude,

Barbara - Pittsburgh, PA

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2642285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

My name is Barrie and I live in Latrobe, PA. In the beginning of May, I enrolled in the Ultimate Fat Loss Program which is offered by and administered through Dr. Michael Vactor, D.C. and his capable staff. This is my story.

First and foremost, I want to thank Dr. Vactor for searching for and finding a program that works. It worked for me so well that my weight on May 5th was 259 and on June 17th, after 40 days of adhering to a very easy to follow plan, my weight was 217. This is a 16% loss. Note that as of today, I am on the second phase of the program. My success was further emphasized by seeing how my waist went from 46” to 38”. Stunning results! I cannot wait until my primary doctor sees that my BMI has dropped to 30.3 from a not so healthy 35.2.

At age 59, I found that I had high blood pressure and had developed some kind of health problem where I had to take a version of steroids to combat the illness. These have, along with other environmental issues, contributed to my weight gain. I was getting to, and perhaps beyond, the point where I know something had to be done. My issue was finding a plan with a structure from which I should not deviate. Dr. Vactor’s plan fit that requirement by showing me a simple, non-complicated system that takes no more than five minutes a day. Those five minutes are for using and taking the neutraceuticals and performing the record keeping.

I “found” Dr. Vactor on KDKA radio one night while driving. Again and again I listened to him and Robert Mangino, a KDKA personality who is another of Dr. Vactor’s clients. I listened carefully. I learned about the program and about Dr. Vactor and was intrigued by his infectious enthusiasm. He really knows his product. Unfortunately, this is the one flaw that I had with the program. Was I being “sold on a concept? Did I only hear the “sizzle of the steak”? was I the “ easy target”? I was skeptical, no doubt. And did I hear that no exercise was required?

So I called and made the reservation for the seminar in his Seven Fields office. Over the next hour, after seeing him and listening to his answers to the questions from the group, I concluded that this program was directly intended to help people like me, no sell people. This is where his exuberance is based. That and the fact that the program works!

My experience with this program is similar to the hypnotism that I sought out to quit smoking. The smoking stopped that day, with no shakes whatsoever and never having another cigarette, after being addicted for seven years. It helped me quite because I wanted to quit. It certainly did not make me quit; the same way that “the patch” did not make me quit smoking. Dr. Vactor’s program helped me lose weight when I knew I could not do it by myself. I needed the structure of a plan and the ease of simplicity and the extra “thing” that would help with the “food withdrawal growlings”. The unique drops solved that problem. Absolute compliance with the program is all he asked. He promised results that would amaze. You will see the pounds falling off the scale right in front of your eyes every morning. When you see that you have lost upwards of two pounds a day, it will only reaffirm your commitment to “stay the course”. So if I wanted to stray from the program, I could; like I say, this does not MAKE anyone lose weight, it HELPS anyone lose weight. It worked for me. I only strayed three times over the forty days.

Am I glad I invested in my own health? AM I EVER! Things as unmentionable as a personal hygiene have become so much easier to maintain. My home situation is still somewhat pressure filled; I have to make duplicate breakfasts, lunches and dinners. Since I care for my stroke ridden mother who is 85 years old, she gets one type of meal and I get another. At the end of Phase 2 of this program, she will be eating so much better, based on my cooking awareness and ingredient choices. I will regain my peace of mind.

For anyone else who thinks that they are ready to transform their lives, convince yourself first by listing to the radio broadcasts. Do that several times before you sign up for a session. Success takes a serious commitment. You will not and cannot be pushed into this decision. It must come from within your soul. You will also be able to say “not thanks” to Dr. Vactor if this just doesn’t measure up to your requirements. Put a price tag on what your good health is worth first. Don’t be surprised; results are not cheap. You expect value for your hard-earned money. Determine what that value is to you.

So, is this a plan for you, a plan you can live with? If the answer is “yes”, then take pictures of yourself. Do this from all angles as well as sitting and standing. I wish I had done this. You will be glad you did. And then YOU can thank the doctor too!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2616763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

This is a shame. Theresa at the front desk is a very rude person. Be careful what you sign up for they won't give you your money back.
This is by far the worst experience I have ever had with a Chiropractor.
no Christian people at this place !!!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2607653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Nothing is better than buying a new swimsuit after losing the fat that I thought would never leave. At 48 years old I just thought I was who I was but Dr. Vactor's program changed everything. It gave me energy back and helped me sleep better. When I lost my first 20 pounds I could not wait any longer and bought a new swimsuit. 23.6 pounds are gone now and I can't thank these people enough. Stick with the program - IT WILL WORK.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2597027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

I also have been very disappointed in the support I received. I have lost 30 lbs, if you stick to the plan - it does work - but I was led to believe at the beginning that I could do as many 40 day sessions as I wanted and not have to pay again. I never would have paid the ridiculous amount of money if I would have known that now I have to pay almost 100 dollars for each bottle of the drops, along with the other supplements. There is NO way that the service I received - 1 visit with the doctor, and 2 consults with other office staff could have cost the $1600 I paid. Also, when you do a second round, you don't get any consultations, or get to see anyone. I was told that they MAY measure my BMI if they weren't busy when I stopped in. I am very disappointed in the staff also. They seem very cold. I felt like I was bothering them when I asked a question. I also heard Dr. Vactor on a Christian radio station and was very disappointed in their Christian treatment. They don't even weigh or measure you on your first visit. That should have been my first red flag. Like I said, the program does work if you stick to it, but I was VERY DISAPPOINTED in the support and the price.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2595254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

$$$ Sell sell sell. Be careful with this one. They are very pushing and obviously this business is all about making money and not about helping people get well. They advertise on christian radio- a relative heard about him this way and recommended him to me. But I cannot believe that this man is truly a christian. They will tell you ANYTHING to get your money. According to them chiropractic can CURE any and all health problems- even those that are completely unrelated to back pain. I felt like i was in a factory assembly line while i was there. In and out in less than 10 mins each time, seeing the "Dr" for 1-3 minutes of that, and it sure is not cheap! Even with their package "deal" i was still paying around $50 a visit. Also, I am maybe 10 lbs over weight- yet week after week they hounded me to do their weight loss program. It made me feel worse about myself- I didn't feel overweight when i started going there. But week after week getting asked if i want to pay them to help me loose weight i started to feel like a huge bloated cow. Oh and also, if you try to talk to them or have any concerns that take up more than 5 min of their time, be prepared to see their true nature. They want you IN AND OUT ASAP cha-ching. NEXT.- P.S I went to him for a health problem that is completely unrelated to back pain- I never had back pain in my life, i am under 30. He said that he could help me. But now after seeing him for a year and quiting a few months ago- my back hurts constantly and i cannot find any relief.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2590485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Physically no big issues with walking or soreness from my knees. I lost 3 dress sizes and had to buy smaller clothes which is such a great feeling. As long as you stick to the plan you can have so much success! I am 50, very happy, and feel so good.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2580522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

My emotional being has drastically improved and more confident that I can do this. My physical appearance is changing. As of right now 6” loss and my clothes are getting baggy. This was the best investment into my well being and health. I’m glad I came and took the first step by coming to the information meeting. My life and health are changing for the better

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572599].votes_count ]]