Rate Dr. MICHAEL S. VACTOR

Dr. MICHAEL S. VACTOR's Ratings

There are no words to describe what it is like to have lost over 32 pounds. I am 24 days into the program. I spent about twice as long debating whether or not I should do the program - could have had this new body in the beginning of summer - But I will take fall. Dr. Vactor is very clear that not everyone is matched up to his program and The people I know who did it before or with me will recommend Dr. Vactor every time.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2014 | flag

Back in action. Literally, my back has been a source of unrelenting pain for years. Dr. Vactor sounded good on the radio and his seminar made me think it was time to seriously consider the consequences of being over weight. I knew I would lose the weight - I never knew how much that would help with my Back. In 21 days I am down 18 pounds and my back is calming down for the first time in years. I can't thank Dr. Vactor enough and I am only half way through the program. It is a little difficult to get a hold of the Dr. Vactor - he is always somewhere or another but the staff is helpful and he is good at keeping set appointments.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

My name is Beth and I use to be so concerned for my health and appearance. At 63 my BMI was much to high and even though I did not have anything huge like Diabetes I knew if losing weight would only get more difficult with age. Dr. Vactor is very understanding and after sharing a few stories of previous graduates he convinced me to give it a go. That is why I am writing this because now my BMI is just 21.5 (healthy is 18-25) - I did not think it possible and know that you probably don't either. Dr. Vactor says the program is not for everyone so if you are reading this call the office and see if he can set up a one -on -one. He won't recommend the program if it is not likely to succeed - but if he does recommend it the results will make you want to share the news with others.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

I hear Dr. Vactor's ads on the radio all the time and when a link came up on facebook I signed up for his seminar. The seminar was about 45 minutes long and you have to wait in line after if you want one on one time with Dr. Vactor in a private room. I was going to leave after waiting 25 minutes and all I can say is that I am glad I waited. It was a slick pitch and had I not tried everything else I probably would have walked out thinking it was all talk. He understood where I was and made me feel like he could help. I started the program at 260 and today I am 219. My diabetes are better after the weight loss and my blood pressure is improving. At 52 I feel like I have a chance at a longer life. Thank you Theresa (Dr. Vactor's assistant) and everyone in the office.

Submitted June 3, 2014 | flag

Hi, I used Dr. Vactor to lose weight and I learned how much weight effects every part of my health. After losing 14 pounds on the program my doctor took me off of my blood pressure medication because of how much I improved with the weight off. I recommend him.

Submitted May 12, 2014 | flag

I am so happy with Dr. Vactor's program. I use to be to overweight to enjoy riding my bike with my son and now we can go up and down Pittsburgh hills together. It does what it says it will do, my wife and I did the program together - the weight stays off - Dr.Vactor was always helpful when i needed it. There are plenty of programs out there but this is the one i would recommend if you have already tried others like we did.

Submitted April 16, 2014 | flag

I went to see Dr Mike after I was in a severe accident that left me with severe Traumatic Brain Injury. The damages done to my back and neck seemed helpless. Drs said I should of been paralyzed from shoulders done. I had bad severe migraines at the time when I went to see him. He took X-rays of everything for me and after them he said he really felt like he could help straighten then neck and upper back along with take away migraines some. I couldn't afford to see him as much as what I would have liked to but he was kind enough to make a deal with me so that I can see him. After over a year of going to him 3 times a week. My migraines largely went away and weren't bothering me as much anymore. Also in regards to the neck, it started at a 6 degree angle which was horrid and the year later it was at a 14 degree angle with major progress.he has done so much for me in the past 3yrs as I go see him. His weight loss program also made my wife lose 120 she had only weighed about 240 to start.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2014 | flag

The diet seems to work in getting the weight off but not keeping it off. Beware of what the guarantee really is. It is just to get the weight off and its what you put down on the contract. It is not for a change in metabolism which they stress will occur to maintain your weight. Buyer beware.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2014 | flag

Very disappointed. Everything I have read is true. Its a high pitch to give get your money. Then when you make an appointment, there is never anything available that is convenient for you, nor are they willing to work with you. Once Vactor signs you up you never see him again. His "nutritionist" is knowledgeable but you feel like you are on an assembly line. Buyer beware. Don't do it.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2014 | flag