Rate Dr. Michael S. Vactor

Dr. Michael S. Vactor's Ratings

I feel great. It is very difficult to lose weight and after so many failures -being older (61) which makes it even more difficult - I feel like I accomplished something. I can move with much better "ready to get our of bed in the morning" energy. I love trying on clothes that didn't fit and now they do. So much fun! My general feeling of well being is better. Not sluggish and tired all the time anymore. 37 days in and 30 pounds lost - I love this Program!

Susan

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Best doctor I've ever found that does a lot of things to help people get better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2768202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Everyday I wake up feeling better both mentally and physically. My body feels excellent - through out the entire process and all of the changes, I could feel my body improving. I was 22 when I went through Dr. Vactor's program and I can see a HUGE positive change emotionally. I came in at 26 pounds lost in 39 days and everyday is now a new day to feel and look better. -Matthew

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2747120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Thank the lord for doctors who understand how the body works - this is not a fad diet, it is life changing. I feel very positive now. I have much better control of my weight. I can walk further without feeling exhausted- there is a spring in my walk that was not there before. Physically, I am more active and do not get short of breath like I used to. Emotionally, I am gaining back my self confidence that I definitely lost. I am on day 45 - 23 pounds gone and feeling great at 58 (years of age). Thank you Dr. Vactor - Pam

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

After 40 Days I lost 24 pounds. It's amazing, I tried so many different diets in the last few years and no success until now. when you see results your committed to succeeding and its a great feeling. six inches off my waist line makes this one of the best investments into my well being and health. My life and health are changing for the better.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2684949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

40 days seems daunting at first but once you make up your mind to adhere to this diet it’s a lot easier than you think. I feel great and I think I look so much better. I need to go shopping for new clothes!! Yea!!

Maureen

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2668612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2661700].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

I feel like I accomplished something I've been struggling with for so long. It is overwhelming to have finally lost the pounds that have stuck with me for years. 27 pounds (in 39 days). I felt supported by the staff and smile as I put my clothes on each day.

Kathy

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2655006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

It feels wonderful to have gone through Dr. Vactor's program. 30 pounds in 40 days. All my clothes are too big and I have more energy. I have a better outlook and feel good overall. I can't ask for anything more. And I never felt hungry. Best program ever!

Phyllis

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2651315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

I was always a thinner person up until this past year. Just about to
turn 46, I flew into early menopause much like my Mother did at my
age. I rapidly gained over 30 pounds and found myself feeling like I
aged 10+ years. I sought the advice of my primary care physician.
Unfortunately, she informed me that weight gain due to menopause is
often extremely difficult to lose and keep off.

I signed up for The Ultimate Fat Loss Program praying it would help
me. I embraced the program with determination and quickly experienced
the pounds melting away. Overall, I lost 30 pounds and transformed
from a BMI of 24.3% to 21.3%. In addition, all of my hot flashes
vanished, I started to sleep with ease and I was told my skin was
brighter. Moreover, I gained some fresh ideas of different foods that
I had never tried.

I cannot express enough gratitude to Dr. Michael Vactor, Theresa
(the Practice Manager), as well as the entire team at the Seven Fields
office. They not only helped me achieve the results I desired, they
supported me during the process with extreme motivation. The team
truly wanted to help me return to health.

With sincere gratitude,