Rate Dr. Michael S. Vactor

Dr. Michael S. Vactor's Ratings

My name is Mike. This is day 44 on Dr. Vactor's program and I have lost 41 pounds. I feel great! I don't believe how fast the weight came off and how easy it is to stay on the program. I feel healthier than I have felt in years. I am able to wear clothes that have not fit before and I love it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2839365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Vactor this is Jen. I am proud of my accomplishment and feel healthy and happy. My body is light healthy as it should be. I can breathe easier, my clothes fit better, food doesn't control my day anymore, and I feel in control of my self and my life once again. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2800517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

i tried the program 18 months ago. amazing. i was at 157 lbs and within 30 days i was at 125. i have

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I feel great. It is very difficult to lose weight and after so many failures -being older (61) which makes it even more difficult - I feel like I accomplished something. I can move with much better "ready to get our of bed in the morning" energy. I love trying on clothes that didn't fit and now they do. So much fun! My general feeling of well being is better. Not sluggish and tired all the time anymore. 37 days in and 30 pounds lost - I love this Program!

Susan

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Best doctor I've ever found that does a lot of things to help people get better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2768202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Everyday I wake up feeling better both mentally and physically. My body feels excellent - through out the entire process and all of the changes, I could feel my body improving. I was 22 when I went through Dr. Vactor's program and I can see a HUGE positive change emotionally. I came in at 26 pounds lost in 39 days and everyday is now a new day to feel and look better. -Matthew

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2747120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Thank the lord for doctors who understand how the body works - this is not a fad diet, it is life changing. I feel very positive now. I have much better control of my weight. I can walk further without feeling exhausted- there is a spring in my walk that was not there before. Physically, I am more active and do not get short of breath like I used to. Emotionally, I am gaining back my self confidence that I definitely lost. I am on day 45 - 23 pounds gone and feeling great at 58 (years of age). Thank you Dr. Vactor - Pam

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

After 40 Days I lost 24 pounds. It's amazing, I tried so many different diets in the last few years and no success until now. when you see results your committed to succeeding and its a great feeling. six inches off my waist line makes this one of the best investments into my well being and health. My life and health are changing for the better.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2684949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

40 days seems daunting at first but once you make up your mind to adhere to this diet it’s a lot easier than you think. I feel great and I think I look so much better. I need to go shopping for new clothes!! Yea!!

Maureen