Rate Dr. Michael S. Vactor

Dr. Michael S. Vactor's Ratings

Nothing is better than buying a new swimsuit after losing the fat that I thought would never leave. At 48 years old I just thought I was who I was but Dr. Vactor's program changed everything. It gave me energy back and helped me sleep better. When I lost my first 20 pounds I could not wait any longer and bought a new swimsuit. 23.6 pounds are gone now and I can't thank these people enough. Stick with the program - IT WILL WORK.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2597027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

I also have been very disappointed in the support I received. I have lost 30 lbs, if you stick to the plan - it does work - but I was led to believe at the beginning that I could do as many 40 day sessions as I wanted and not have to pay again. I never would have paid the ridiculous amount of money if I would have known that now I have to pay almost 100 dollars for each bottle of the drops, along with the other supplements. There is NO way that the service I received - 1 visit with the doctor, and 2 consults with other office staff could have cost the $1600 I paid. Also, when you do a second round, you don't get any consultations, or get to see anyone. I was told that they MAY measure my BMI if they weren't busy when I stopped in. I am very disappointed in the staff also. They seem very cold. I felt like I was bothering them when I asked a question. I also heard Dr. Vactor on a Christian radio station and was very disappointed in their Christian treatment. They don't even weigh or measure you on your first visit. That should have been my first red flag. Like I said, the program does work if you stick to it, but I was VERY DISAPPOINTED in the support and the price.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

$$$ Sell sell sell. Be careful with this one. They are very pushing and obviously this business is all about making money and not about helping people get well. They advertise on christian radio- a relative heard about him this way and recommended him to me. But I cannot believe that this man is truly a christian. They will tell you ANYTHING to get your money. According to them chiropractic can CURE any and all health problems- even those that are completely unrelated to back pain. I felt like i was in a factory assembly line while i was there. In and out in less than 10 mins each time, seeing the "Dr" for 1-3 minutes of that, and it sure is not cheap! Even with their package "deal" i was still paying around $50 a visit. Also, I am maybe 10 lbs over weight- yet week after week they hounded me to do their weight loss program. It made me feel worse about myself- I didn't feel overweight when i started going there. But week after week getting asked if i want to pay them to help me loose weight i started to feel like a huge bloated cow. Oh and also, if you try to talk to them or have any concerns that take up more than 5 min of their time, be prepared to see their true nature. They want you IN AND OUT ASAP cha-ching. NEXT.- P.S I went to him for a health problem that is completely unrelated to back pain- I never had back pain in my life, i am under 30. He said that he could help me. But now after seeing him for a year and quiting a few months ago- my back hurts constantly and i cannot find any relief.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2590485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Physically no big issues with walking or soreness from my knees. I lost 3 dress sizes and had to buy smaller clothes which is such a great feeling. As long as you stick to the plan you can have so much success! I am 50, very happy, and feel so good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

My emotional being has drastically improved and more confident that I can do this. My physical appearance is changing. As of right now 6” loss and my clothes are getting baggy. This was the best investment into my well being and health. I’m glad I came and took the first step by coming to the information meeting. My life and health are changing for the better

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Dr. Vactor and his program helped me reclaim my life. I sleep better (no apnea anymore). I am more alert and fell better about myself. I can fit into clothes i haven’t worn for many years. My skin and face look much better. The most important improvement is that i dropped 4 waist sizes and no longer have a beer belly. Emotionally, I have never felt better about my self and life in general.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I am amazed both physically & mentally. I have not felt this good in over 20 years. No exaggeration. I realize what “good health” feels like again. It is like 20 years melted away. I have more energy, no indigestion, I feel youthful and healthy, and my arthritis pain is greatly reduced. Weight was lost exactly where needed – belly! I am so happy to have discovered alternate recipes and ways of cooking food that are so tasty. They are now my preferred choices instead of some “diet” food I use to eat. Dr. Vactor helped me lose 21 pounds during his program and I could not be more thankful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2567320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I am on the program now and have lost 18lbs so far. I am not a fan of Theresa and I can't seem to get back in to see Dr. Vactor. There are other more helpful doctors that do the same work and give WAY more information and help. Try Dr. Myrnalyn she is not my doctor yet but my next round will be with here. I have not felt like Dr Vactor gave me anything for my money. She only charges 395.00 where he charges over 1600.00

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2563185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

I am amazed both physically & mentally. I have not felt this good in over 20 years. No exaggeration. I realize what “good health” feels like again. It is like 20 years melted away. I have more energy, no indigestion, I feel youthful and healthy, and my arthritis pain is greatly reduced. Weight was lost exactly where needed – belly! I am so happy to have discovered alternate recipes and ways of cooking food that are so tasty. They are now my preferred choices instead of some “diet” food I use to eat. 21 pounds off in 44 days. Thank you Dr. Vactor and Theresa, you are amazing people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

Dr. Vactor,

I wanted to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU for all of your
staff’s help, support, and advice while I have been on your weight
loss program. It has changed my life in so many ways!

I had struggled with weight loss for so long now. I would try the
current program or fad, lose the weight, and then end up gaining it all
back PLUS more. I was told what foods to eat but not why. I simply ate
the pre-packaged food and moved on. I didn’t know why the weight was
coming back on, would get frustrated, and fall into the oh-so-familiar
downward spiral of giving up. My weight gain had caused so many health
problems – increased cholesterol, foot problems, restless sleep, and
low self-esteem. On top of all that, I have been taking thyroid
medication for over 10 years. I was told thyroid issues alone would make
it hard to lose weight. I figured I was just supposed to be overweight
and nothing was going to change that. That’s when I met you.

I attended one of your workshops with my sister and together we joined
your program on May 28th. At the time of sign-up, I weighed 207 pounds
with a body fat of 43% and a BMI of 36.7. These numbers alone were
shocking – how in the world did I let myself get this way and how can
this program help me. But, I was willing to make the commitment! As I
started the first two days of your program (pig out days), I was
thinking, “Really? How is eating all these fatty foods going to make
me lose weight?” But, I was optimistic that everything you and Teresa
told me would work. During the VCLD phase, I religiously watched what I
ate and drank my alkaline water. Normally, I would be starving my myself
and exercising like crazy. But, I was assured that exercise was not
necessary during this phase. So, I let the program do its job. And, a
wonderful thing started happening! Every day, I would see results on my
scale. Every day, I would see the results of the program. And, I slowly
changed from “Can I do this?” to “I can do this!” Even while
taking my thyroid medication, I was seeing about a half pound come off
the scale every day! The support I received from your staff, especially
Teresa, was the best I’ve EVER experienced. Teresa has been with me
every step of the way. I would email her odd questions at all hours of
the day and Teresa was there with prompt answers, suggestions, and
praise. I could not have done it without her!!

I completed the VCLD program in July. I lost 28 pounds, lowered my body
fat by 3.7%, dropped 4.8 points in BMI, and lost 11” of fat in 43
days! Even with my thyroid issues! NOTHING has worked like this before.
I easily kept the weight off during the maintenance phase of the program
and even managed to lose an additional 2 pounds. The difference was, I
knew what kinds of foods I could eat, which foods were my triggers for
weight gain, and what to do to make my body look and function the way it
needs to.

I was so pleased with my results at the end of this program that I did
another round. I am happy to report that so far I have lost 41 pounds,
lowered my body fat by 6%, dropped 7.6 points in BMI, and lost 16” of
fat! My cholesterol is the lowest it’s ever been, my foot problems are
gone, I sleep great, and my self-esteem is off the charts! I never
thought that I would say this but I LOOK GREAT!! And, it’s all because
of your program.

With all this great success, I am going to continue on another round of
your program to get my BMI within the normal range. I am confident that
I will succeed! I would recommend your program to anyone who has had
problems losing weight in the past. This program works and I am living
proof!

Thank you Dr. Vactor, Maggie, and especially Teresa!!

You’ve given me my life back!

PATTI