Rate Dr. Michael S. Vactor

Dr. Michael S. Vactor's Ratings

Dr. Vactor,

I wanted to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU for all of your
staff’s help, support, and advice while I have been on your weight
loss program. It has changed my life in so many ways!

I had struggled with weight loss for so long now. I would try the
current program or fad, lose the weight, and then end up gaining it all
back PLUS more. I was told what foods to eat but not why. I simply ate
the pre-packaged food and moved on. I didn’t know why the weight was
coming back on, would get frustrated, and fall into the oh-so-familiar
downward spiral of giving up. My weight gain had caused so many health
problems – increased cholesterol, foot problems, restless sleep, and
low self-esteem. On top of all that, I have been taking thyroid
medication for over 10 years. I was told thyroid issues alone would make
it hard to lose weight. I figured I was just supposed to be overweight
and nothing was going to change that. That’s when I met you.

I attended one of your workshops with my sister and together we joined
your program on May 28th. At the time of sign-up, I weighed 207 pounds
with a body fat of 43% and a BMI of 36.7. These numbers alone were
shocking – how in the world did I let myself get this way and how can
this program help me. But, I was willing to make the commitment! As I
started the first two days of your program (pig out days), I was
thinking, “Really? How is eating all these fatty foods going to make
me lose weight?” But, I was optimistic that everything you and Teresa
told me would work. During the VCLD phase, I religiously watched what I
ate and drank my alkaline water. Normally, I would be starving my myself
and exercising like crazy. But, I was assured that exercise was not
necessary during this phase. So, I let the program do its job. And, a
wonderful thing started happening! Every day, I would see results on my
scale. Every day, I would see the results of the program. And, I slowly
changed from “Can I do this?” to “I can do this!” Even while
taking my thyroid medication, I was seeing about a half pound come off
the scale every day! The support I received from your staff, especially
Teresa, was the best I’ve EVER experienced. Teresa has been with me
every step of the way. I would email her odd questions at all hours of
the day and Teresa was there with prompt answers, suggestions, and
praise. I could not have done it without her!!

I completed the VCLD program in July. I lost 28 pounds, lowered my body
fat by 3.7%, dropped 4.8 points in BMI, and lost 11” of fat in 43
days! Even with my thyroid issues! NOTHING has worked like this before.
I easily kept the weight off during the maintenance phase of the program
and even managed to lose an additional 2 pounds. The difference was, I
knew what kinds of foods I could eat, which foods were my triggers for
weight gain, and what to do to make my body look and function the way it
needs to.

I was so pleased with my results at the end of this program that I did
another round. I am happy to report that so far I have lost 41 pounds,
lowered my body fat by 6%, dropped 7.6 points in BMI, and lost 16” of
fat! My cholesterol is the lowest it’s ever been, my foot problems are
gone, I sleep great, and my self-esteem is off the charts! I never
thought that I would say this but I LOOK GREAT!! And, it’s all because
of your program.

With all this great success, I am going to continue on another round of
your program to get my BMI within the normal range. I am confident that
I will succeed! I would recommend your program to anyone who has had
problems losing weight in the past. This program works and I am living
proof!

Thank you Dr. Vactor, Maggie, and especially Teresa!!

You’ve given me my life back!

PATTI

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Beware this is a scheme. The diet is based on starvation causing the body to consume its own fat while you live on 500 calories a day. A very unhealthy and dangerous way to loose wait. I bought the sales pitch because it really seemed to make sense. About a week after starting the diet I found myself very week and it caused me to have problems with depression and anxiety. And I'm not too overweight, I only needed to loose 50 lbs. After about two weeks of this suffering I did loose 17 lbs. At this point I talked to my primary care Dr. and was told to get off the diet, that it was not a safe or practical way to loose weight. The diet plan costs $1695. But part of the sale pitch was you get a $219 discount if you pay in full right then and there. I wasn't happy with the doctors quick and curtness schemer like personality either but I decided to give it a go. So buyers beware! This is a scheme. This guy is a quack.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535062].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

If you feel as defeated as I did you need to give Dr. Vactor a Chance. For the last few years I have had thyroid issues and planters fasciitis surgery which came with side effects and pain. My feet were killing me every day. I actually did two rounds of Dr. Vactor's program and lost 41 pounds and my BMI is now just 7.1! It is one of those things where you just can't talking about how great you feel if you stick with the program and listen to Dr. Vactor. If you are looking for information before hand make sure to go to one of his seminars - I would not have done it if not for having my consultation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

There are no words to describe what it is like to have lost over 32 pounds. I am 24 days into the program. I spent about twice as long debating whether or not I should do the program - could have had this new body in the beginning of summer - But I will take fall. Dr. Vactor is very clear that not everyone is matched up to his program and The people I know who did it before or with me will recommend Dr. Vactor every time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

Back in action. Literally, my back has been a source of unrelenting pain for years. Dr. Vactor sounded good on the radio and his seminar made me think it was time to seriously consider the consequences of being over weight. I knew I would lose the weight - I never knew how much that would help with my Back. In 21 days I am down 18 pounds and my back is calming down for the first time in years. I can't thank Dr. Vactor enough and I am only half way through the program. It is a little difficult to get a hold of the Dr. Vactor - he is always somewhere or another but the staff is helpful and he is good at keeping set appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

My name is Beth and I use to be so concerned for my health and appearance. At 63 my BMI was much to high and even though I did not have anything huge like Diabetes I knew if losing weight would only get more difficult with age. Dr. Vactor is very understanding and after sharing a few stories of previous graduates he convinced me to give it a go. That is why I am writing this because now my BMI is just 21.5 (healthy is 18-25) - I did not think it possible and know that you probably don't either. Dr. Vactor says the program is not for everyone so if you are reading this call the office and see if he can set up a one -on -one. He won't recommend the program if it is not likely to succeed - but if he does recommend it the results will make you want to share the news with others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

I hear Dr. Vactor's ads on the radio all the time and when a link came up on facebook I signed up for his seminar. The seminar was about 45 minutes long and you have to wait in line after if you want one on one time with Dr. Vactor in a private room. I was going to leave after waiting 25 minutes and all I can say is that I am glad I waited. It was a slick pitch and had I not tried everything else I probably would have walked out thinking it was all talk. He understood where I was and made me feel like he could help. I started the program at 260 and today I am 219. My diabetes are better after the weight loss and my blood pressure is improving. At 52 I feel like I have a chance at a longer life. Thank you Theresa (Dr. Vactor's assistant) and everyone in the office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2338851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Hi, I used Dr. Vactor to lose weight and I learned how much weight effects every part of my health. After losing 14 pounds on the program my doctor took me off of my blood pressure medication because of how much I improved with the weight off. I recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2338850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

I am so happy with Dr. Vactor's program. I use to be to overweight to enjoy riding my bike with my son and now we can go up and down Pittsburgh hills together. It does what it says it will do, my wife and I did the program together - the weight stays off - Dr.Vactor was always helpful when i needed it. There are plenty of programs out there but this is the one i would recommend if you have already tried others like we did.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2338849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

I went to see Dr Mike after I was in a severe accident that left me with severe Traumatic Brain Injury. The damages done to my back and neck seemed helpless. Drs said I should of been paralyzed from shoulders done. I had bad severe migraines at the time when I went to see him. He took X-rays of everything for me and after them he said he really felt like he could help straighten then neck and upper back along with take away migraines some. I couldn't afford to see him as much as what I would have liked to but he was kind enough to make a deal with me so that I can see him. After over a year of going to him 3 times a week. My migraines largely went away and weren't bothering me as much anymore. Also in regards to the neck, it started at a 6 degree angle which was horrid and the year later it was at a 14 degree angle with major progress.he has done so much for me in the past 3yrs as I go see him. His weight loss program also made my wife lose 120 she had only weighed about 240 to start.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][336802].votes_count ]]