Rate Dr. STEFANIE FLORA

Dr. STEFANIE FLORA's Ratings

Dr. Flora was awesome! She is very sweet and has a great bedside manner. I have never felt "rushed" during any of my pre-natal/delivery visits. I have 2 children and Dr. Flora delivered my 2nd daughter. The delivery experience was the same with both doctors only I felt Dr. Flora's presence more with my 2nd delivery. In fact, my healing time was better and my stiches were done so much better. I didn't feel any "pulling" from the stiches like I did with my first delivery. Both of my deliveries were vaginal births and neither doctor forced me to have a C-section and my deliveries were not easy (i pushed for 3 hours). I live on the southside of Indy and it takes me 1 hour to get to Carmel but I chose to do this because I love WHA and the doctors there. Dr. Flora has been great to me and welcomes all my questions and concncerns. She recently found a lump in my thyroid which i didn't know I had. She goes above and beyond!

Submitted April 23, 2013 | flag

She was just in a hurry and wanted to get my baby out as quick as possible from the moment we met. I showed multiple signs that baby's head wasn't positioned right and she gave me an ultimatum to break my water which I didn't want to do but I did bc I felt forced. I later found out that was one of the worst things to do when baby’s head isn’t positioned right. They should have tried to help get him into position instead of forcing me to break my water. I also asked for an epidural before having my water broken and she chose to break my water and didn't listen to my wishes (my husband and I felt like she was in a hurry to leave the hospital and didn't want to wait for me to get an epidural) I really believe I ended up having a C-section bc she was a lousy doctor. My scar is jagged and puffy on one side (it seemed as though the surgery was done in a rush as well) maybe if I hadn’t had such a horrible doctor my scar wouldn’t look so bad.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2011 | flag

She is a great OB, she is very knowledgeable and helpful. I will continue to go to her for as long as she is in practice.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2010 | flag