Rate Dr. Paul S. Panebianco

Dr. Paul S. Panebianco's Ratings

Dr. Panebianco is the most knowledgeable, patient, caring, physician I've had in all of my 74 years. It's a pleasure and I look forward to my appointments. The greeting by Julia gives you the feeling of a warm hug as you enter, makes you feel like family, her beautiful smile and gracious manner is the opening for my great doctor. Never in a rush, listens intently and gives you honest answers to all of your questions. This office sets the pace for doctors offices, should be more like this one. God bless them all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][336954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Dr. Panebianco explained my problem to us in a clear way, using diagrams and drawings so that when we left his office I knew exactly what was wrong with me and the best way to attempt to treat the problem. He was clear and concise. I would absolutely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][336953].votes_count ]]