Rate Dr. TYLER M. AMOS

Dr. TYLER M. AMOS's Ratings

WOW!! I had the best experience with Dr. Tyler Amos!! The whole visit was so easy and enjoyable. Dr. Amos was so kind and patient even when it took me a while to answer his questions. I have worn glasses/contacts almost my whole life and I have never had a doctor be as thorough with my eye exam. His office is refreshing and pretty and they have a great selection of designer frames! It was so easy and fun picking out frames with the help of the staff. I was even able to find several options that worked with my budget! I definitely recommend Dr. Amos to anyone who is searching for a doctor who is genuine about helping others:) I will definitely be back!!

Submitted July 15, 2013 | flag

We tried this physician because he is closer to our home that our original eye doctor. I would not recommend this physician for children. He became visibly frustrated with my 7 year old during the exam while my son was trying to explain what he was seeing during the exam. His frustration came out in curt comments and stern commands. I am still not certain we received an accurate diagnosis and we plan to see our original eye doctor this time, despite the longer drive. This doctor does carry some children's frames, but not any that are very sturdy. Ours bent within the first week, had a nose pad break off at the metal stem and required more than one adjustment due to the nose pieces repeatedly becoming loose.

Submitted March 19, 2013 | flag

Overheard him telling his staff member that he wanted to bill as a medical issue, instead of just as an eye exam. He was told by her that it wasn't medical just a regular exam. He told her that he didn't care, "the extra money covers having to put up with stupid people all day.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2012 | flag

Absolutely the best optometrist around the Huntsville area. Young and very knowledgeable. Easy to talk to. My whole family goes to him!

Submitted July 8, 2011 | flag