Rate Dr. Kevin P. Sullivan

Dr. Kevin P. Sullivan's Ratings

I have experienced what I thought was chronic shoulder pain for over 1.5 years. After seeing several doctors it was determined to be pain associated with vertebrae in my neck. Dr. Sullivan explained my MRI thoroughly and suggested a treatment plan that has helped me manage my pain levels and decrease them over time significantly. EXTREMELY happy with results thus far after about 3 injections in my neck. He is very knowledgeable and in my opinion one of the best out there.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2013 | flag

I had a great patient experience with Dr. Sullivan. He seems very knowledgeable and helped me feel better.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2013 | flag

Great Doctors great staff Remarkable results with spinal injections. The place to go if your Dr. is telling you nothing can be done.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Sullivan explained the procedure very clearly and eased my apprehension on arrival.

Submitted July 25, 2013 | flag