Dr. THERESE M. HIXON

Grad. Year: 1999

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. THERESE M. HIXON has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

28/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.5

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "THERESE" to "THERESE M."
RID: 1748264
16/03/12 5 5 5 5 This lady is not only a fantasic Podiatrist but she has a parsonality that is as good as her skills.She listens to you and always ask you questions so she is as sure as she can be on how to treat you properly.I wouuld strongly recommend her to anyone.Go to her once anf when you need a Podiatrist again you will choose her and no I am not related to the doctor in any way shape or form.
Insurance: Humana
RID: 1572299
27/10/11 5 5 5 5 Iam a Marathon runner that requires perfect foot movement and Dr. Hixon has NEVER let me down......DF
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1490921
19/07/11 4 5 5 5 I went to Dr. Hixon for heel pain. She spent ample time with me and explained her treatment plan. She was able to find the source and resolve it within my first visit.  Respond
RID: 1464694
15/06/11 1 3 1 1 My out-of-pocket only, not including insurance coverage. For a hematoma under the nail! I specified on my patient paperwork to be informed of ALL charges which they did not do and was stuck with a huge bill. I made NUMEROUS trips back due to my original condition was not addressed which only generated more money for them. Nail was lifting because of a hematoma under it. In hind-sight, all that needed to be done was remove the loose nail. She removed half the bruised part, where the pain was not even coming from and NOT the reason for my visit. She insisted the hematoma be biopsied which subsequently caused infection and more pain and now, a path-lab expense. I had to be put on antibiotics. After still having pain, I finally insisted she remove the rest of the nail where it was causing the pain, the reason I had gone there in the first place. She actually CUT it from the bed which has left a hole at the side and I still have pain. Billing staff was COMPLETELY unprofessional.
Insurance: United Healthcare