Rate Dr. Therese M. Hixon

Dr. Therese M. Hixon's Ratings

This lady is not only a fantasic Podiatrist but she has a parsonality that is as good as her skills.She listens to you and always ask you questions so she is as sure as she can be on how to treat you properly.I wouuld strongly recommend her to anyone.Go to her once anf when you need a Podiatrist again you will choose her and no I am not related to the doctor in any way shape or form.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][337173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

Iam a Marathon runner that requires perfect foot movement and Dr. Hixon has NEVER let me down......DF

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][337172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2011

I went to Dr. Hixon for heel pain. She spent ample time with me and explained her treatment plan. She was able to find the source and resolve it within my first visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][337171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

My out-of-pocket only, not including insurance coverage. For a hematoma under the nail! I specified on my patient paperwork to be informed of ALL charges which they did not do and was stuck with a huge bill. I made NUMEROUS trips back due to my original condition was not addressed which only generated more money for them. Nail was lifting because of a hematoma under it. In hind-sight, all that needed to be done was remove the loose nail. She removed half the bruised part, where the pain was not even coming from and NOT the reason for my visit. She insisted the hematoma be biopsied which subsequently caused infection and more pain and now, a path-lab expense. I had to be put on antibiotics. After still having pain, I finally insisted she remove the rest of the nail where it was causing the pain, the reason I had gone there in the first place. She actually CUT it from the bed which has left a hole at the side and I still have pain. Billing staff was COMPLETELY unprofessional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][337170].votes_count ]]