Rate Dr. Mark Mishack

Dr. Mark Mishack's Ratings

I am a lupus patient with a hypothalamic brain tumor which causes water on brain stem to overflow and crush my brain so I have a brain shunt then had a revision done after that. Since all of this I have been diagnosed with hyponeutremia and was in a coma for almost 2 months before they ALMOST PULLED THE PLUG. Since I have gotten a pacemaker. I see Dr. Mishack for my hyponeutremia and I wouldn't change a thing. He is very knowledged and staff is polite. And I never wait very long to b seen. By the time I leave his office I feel more confident that I can deal with my sodium problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][337298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2013

Dr. Mishack is great. his office is small but very clean. they offer bottled water and fresh coffee. and the office girl, Wendy she's awesome and great to talk with. They all learn your name real quick which makes it even more pleasant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][337297].votes_count ]]