Rate Dr. IRA S. PORTER

Dr. IRA S. PORTER's Ratings

Very helpful and precise. Explained procedure fully and made sure we had the infor we needed. Wonderful personality - fun.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2014 | flag

Extremely friendly and very helpful. Genuine concern for my well being. Explained my surgery and did a great job at repairing the issues. The pain is gone and was back to work in two weeks after surgery. I would recommend Dr. Porter to any one looking at surgery. After my first consultation I was at ease and everything went as planned. Great job Dr. Porter and the entire Lancaster Orthopedic group staff. Diane was always smiling and made the visits a breeze. Thanks again to everyone!!!!

Submitted Nov. 28, 2012 | flag

Very Professional, Extremely Knowledgable, Extremely Considerate, Did a great job on my back.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2012 | flag

Dr. Porter addressed all my back problems and I've recovered 100%. He's a very down to earth and personable surgeon.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2012 | flag

I can sum up Dr. Porter with one word GREAT. He knows what he is doing and can explain everything in very understandable terms. He always takes the time to explain what is going on. Both Dr. Porter and LOG are GREAT in every respect.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. Porter is very dedicated. He has the knowledge and experience that goes beyond any of the other doctors I've seen. Great bedside manor. I would highly recommend Dr. Porter to anyone looking for a doctor that takes the time and really cares about his patients!

Submitted Oct. 16, 2011 | flag