Dr. ERIC S. ABERBACH

Grad. Year: 1990

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. ERIC S. ABERBACH has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Anesthesiologist-related: pain relief for surgery, anesthesia
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

03/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.0

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "ERIC" to "ERIC S."
RID: 2720545
27/07/13 5 4 5 5 After herniating 3 discs in my lumbar spine, I felt lost as to how to control my pain. PT, spinal decompression, short-acting meds, MUA, all were of limited help. 2 different doctors wanted to slice me open and "hopefully fix the problem". I was referred to a pain specialist and my wife found Dr. Aberbach. 5 years later, I am proud to say I am still a patient and am nearly completely pain-free. He will only do injections if he feels it may help, and I have the last say as to any invasive procedures. He is very strict with the medications, but will adjust when necessary. I have witnessed him with several other patients and I cannot praise him enough for his wonderful manner and compassion. He truly cares about doing everything at his disposal to help you live a normal, pain-free life. His staff is top notch and extremely helpful. This man is one of the top specialists in his field. Thank you Dr. Aberbach.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 2518060
01/01/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Feelgood with an excellent bedside manner! Knowledgeable, smart and sincere. Highly recommend.  Respond
RID: 2411714
27/08/12 5 3 5 5 Dr. Aberbach is an extremely caring and compassionate dr. I have been in his care for the past 4 years and he has given me back my life. His staff is always amazing and very friendly. He takes the time to diagnose your condition and is very careful with his treatment plans. He will not put you through any unnecessary procedures. You are in control of your treatment. He will prescribe the necessary meds to help with your pain and adjust as needed. However he is very strict with the meds. No early refills and no excuses! He was a great find. I recommend him to anyone looking to take their life back.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

17/06/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "POMPTON PLAINS" to "Pequannock"