Rate Dr. Jason S. Weisstein

Dr. Jason S. Weisstein's Ratings

I have been very happy with the care I received. A masterful surgeon who really showed true compassion for my problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][338035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2013

Surgery failed. It has been a very traumatic and painful experience. I have to have a large surgery to revise his failure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][338034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2013

This was an outstanding visit. I had been to other surgeons and they spent a fraction of the time that Dr. Weisstein did with me. I underwent surgery and sailed through the recovery. I am loving my artificial joint and so thankful that I had this talented surgeon involved.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][338033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

All the other surgeons said that my hip could not be fixed. I was depressed and down. Dr. W made me better. I am so grateful for his expertise and humility. A world class surgeon who does the job when the others say it can't be done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][338032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2011

He was tactless and useless. I went in to find out about a stem cell procedure the head physician in his clinic participates in. He not only dismissed the procedure as a shot in the dark and not worth exploring, but he then would give no treatment options. His only statement was come back in when you are 45 and I will replace your hip. He then gave me a prescription that forced me to deal with his worse than useless staff. Their phone system does not function correctly so I had to make several calls each time to leave a message on the nurses voicemail. After one refill he told the nurse that he would not refill it again because he does not believe in long term medicated care. BUT he still would give no other options for care. I have been to several orthopedics physicians before and none of them acted like this. This man should not be practicing medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][338031].votes_count ]]