Rate Dr. MATT M. AHMADI

Dr. MATT M. AHMADI's Ratings

Bunion surgery went well and painless with fast recovery.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

Destroyed my foot in a soccer tournament and was referred here by a friend. I was amazed as to how well I was treated and how quickly I recovered. Receptionist Susan was super nice and got me in straight away. I literally could not put any pressure when I stood on my foot. I did have to to see him several times and follow his directions exactly, which I did. Didn't manage to get back into the tournament , but my foot is good as new.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2014 | flag

When I met Dr. Ahmadi, I was extremely concerned as to how he was going to manage my wart problem. However within just few minutes of communication, his pleasant attitude instantly put me at ease. I could tell that the safety and trust of the patient is of utmost importance to him, and that he takes precedence over anything else. I appreciated that he clearly informed me the entire process, Dr. Ahmadi treats his patience with exceptional respect and he manages his work with great passion. He did not pressure me to take the most invasive treatment option until I was certain it was what was needed. During my recovery from this, he made himself highly accessible, providing my husband with his number and emphasizing that he needed to contact him in any case of discomfort. I wish more doctors were like Dr. Ahmadi, he makes the experience as rewarding and as stress-free as possible. I highly recommend him to ANYONE with ANY type of foot problems.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2013 | flag

I came to the Dr. with right heel pain. X-rays show that I have an Achilles heel bone spur. Dr. Ahmadi when over my options and we started with a non invasive approach. I am now fitted with orthodontics and the pain has gone away. Dr. suggests I wait as long as possible to have surgery to remove the spur. Excellent staff, manor and professionalism. I will return for surgery if needed but for now my pain is gone and I can walk comfortably.

Submitted April 25, 2013 | flag

Terrible bedside manner, poor diagnosis. His medical license is on probation in California if you go look at the California web site for licenses. Something is just off with this guy. Office overbills for services NOT rendered. They try to stiff you every which way they can.

Submitted April 22, 2013 | flag

If you look at the initial reviews from 2011 they truly reflect this doctor's reviews, the rest I assure you are him and his people writing reviews from different IP addresses, he has an excellent marketing team but his knowledge lacks and his compassion lacks further. I have had two of the worst visits in my life with this doctor. He is not competent, his surgery had a terrible outcome and even the nurses at the surgery center in an indirect way warned me about having surgery with him. His bills are outrageous and he over charges. The last three reviews at least all sound the same. A patient seeing 3 different podiatrists in the last two reviews. He toots his own horn too much which clearly shows a deficiency.

Submitted April 3, 2013 | flag

It took me 3 podiatrists and one lousy ortho surgeon to finally get to this wonderful doctor. He has been totally awesome for both my mom and me. He did corrective work to fix a prior botch job from an ortho surgeon, I'm so glad he could do something for me. He also helped my friends father while he was here visiting and treated him with utmost care and compassion.

Submitted March 25, 2013 | flag

I had been to 3 different doctors for this particular issue and none of them addressed it to the extent that Dr. Ahmadi did. He gathered more information, explained much more as to his hypothesis and then was excellent when I ended up needing to get surgery and recover. Can't speak highly enough. Thank you!

Submitted Jan. 7, 2013 | flag

My family and I have been seeing this doctor for years. One of the Best doctors I have been to. Very caring, pays attention, and listens. The amazing staff, amazing Doctor, amazing experience. Would highly recommend Dr. Ahmadi.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2012 | flag

I was seen by Dr.Ahmadi, he was my third opinion. My problem was neuroma's, I had previous cortisone injections by the first doctor which did not work. The second doctor recommended surgery. Dr. Ahmadi resolved my problem with a series of alcohol injections and orthodics. By far the best doctor I have ever been to. He listened and he cared. I am 100% back to my ordinary life. Thanks Dr. Ahmadi for everything you did.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2012 | flag