Rate Dr. JEFFREY R. DESANTIS

Dr. JEFFREY R. DESANTIS's Ratings

Dr. De SAntis is very knowledgable, helpful and efficient in treatment. I would reccomend him to any one looking for podiatrist.

Submitted March 10, 2014 | flag

Scheduled for Surgery. one week prior, Dr. cancels, stating he needs to attend a meeting the day of my surgery. My primary MD physical and lab has been done, My work has put me on the 8 week leave of abscense, scheduling around me, paperwork for disability filed, friend arranged their own schedule around me to care and transport, and not even a sorry.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2013 | flag

Waited 1/2 hour after appointment time. Office out of recommended orthotic for 3 months. Staff will not identify themselves on the phone. Any issues are transferred to voicemails. I just need the orthotic recommended and not a special order. The staff made me feel that I was lucky to be getting any help at all. The doctor spent about 3 minutes with us. Under and poorly staffed office. Go elsewhere if you can.

Submitted March 5, 2013 | flag

I visited this doctor weeks ago and was greeted with a less than attentive tone. After looking at my foot he said he would need to have a tech do treatment. You would think that since nothing was done at the time of appointment you would at least get your co-pay back or a credit...not the case. Took my money and did nothing but let me know I would be spending more. Gotta love HMO's.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2013 | flag

When I made the appointment it took the office three attempts to send me the new patient paperwork in the mail. Then the name on the envelope was spelled wrong. When I got to the office I asked for copies of my paperwork more than once and they seemed confused by my question. Then when I met with the doctor he seemed like he had a jug of coffee and when I tried to ask him more than a few questions he could not handle it and said good-bye. I will never go back to this kookie office or refer them to anyone I know.

Submitted April 10, 2012 | flag