Rate Dr. Linda Golkar

Dr. Linda Golkar's Ratings

Dr. Golkar and her PA are unprofessional , lack of knowledge, not througal at all, constantly had to repeat myself and correct them. I felt like I wasn't even in the room , when you do talk to them it's like talking to 2 valley high school girls ... Waiting for them to say "totally , OMG" . What a joke! Don't trust them ever!

Submitted May 22, 2014 | flag

She boched a simple procedure I was having. Should not be in medicine.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2013 | flag

Absolutely horrible. I came to her to have a mole removed, and she went way too deep and left a gigantic scar on the side of my neck that turned a pitch dark color. When I had a follow up appointment, she just had a blank and confused look on her face and leaves.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2013 | flag

Spends a lot of time with patients and is very knowledgeable! Also, she is quite personable~~~

Submitted Jan. 16, 2012 | flag

Doctor Golkar is one of the best doctors I've ever seen. She is caring and very knowledgeable in her specialty. She took a great deal of time with me over the last 3+ years to help me through my health issues. She truly cared about me as her patient.

Submitted April 27, 2011 | flag