Rate Dr. R. Tyler Boone

Dr. R. Tyler Boone's Ratings

When I went to my appointment I had to wait 1hr 30minutes. When I got to meet Dr. Boone I tried telling him about what was going on and what I was told at a previous doctor's visit; he did not want to listen, he told that me that it had to be wrong and kept cutting me off when I was to explain things to him. I did not feel like he wanted to see me or interested in what I had to say, I did not feel confortable at all; it was very disrespectful to me. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. Boone seemed very knowledgeable, but was very cold to me and my husband when we asked questions concerning my treatment. His support staff was warm and helpful, but I was very discomforted watching him interact with them. I felt as if I had walked in on a father punishing his children. I went a total of three times preparing for surgery, but I never saw him treat his staff any differently. As a result, I felt myself walking on eggshells too, and not asking questions I really wanted to so as to avoid his reaction. I could not reconcile my unease, and ultimately choose another surgeon. Although he is undoubtably skilled, Dr. Boone made me deeply uncomfortable for myself and for his staff.

Submitted March 16, 2012 | flag

I would recommend Dr. Tyler Boone, and really any doctor at Eastern Oklahoma Orthopedic Center. The staff was fantastic. My wait was not very long. Dr. Boone was calm, friendly, and very helpful. He did what 3 other spinal specialists and countless chiropractors could not do...fix my back God Bless him.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2010 | flag

I am in more pain than ever before. The surgery is a total failure. I can barely walk and cannot stand up but a few minutes. I wish that I never had this surgery before.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2010 | flag

My surgery w/ Dr. Boone was a complete failure. I am now in more pain that I was prior to the surgery. Dr. Boone completely turned his back on me as a patient. I would not recommend this surgeon to anyone! I have been to other surgeons and they all have commented on what a terrible job the surgeon did and worse off I am now. BEWARE!!!

Submitted Aug. 20, 2008 | flag

I used him for three surgerys Ill relly liked him I thank he done a great job

Submitted April 17, 2008 | flag

When I needed surgery and researched Dr.Tyler Boone, I couldn't find anything negative about him or pending lawsuits, etc. I used him, 3 times-should've been twice, but he neglected to tell me that he couldn't remove all the metal hardware in my body the first time he tried to remove it. If I had gone for an MRI or anything, that could've been big trouble. After seeing him 3 follow up visits, FINALLY at the next appt he told me I still had metal hardware in my body. To go that long of a period of time, and acutally SEE me so many visits, he should've told me SURGERY day that there was still metal hardware in my body. I don't recommend Dr. Boone to ANYONE! Since my mess with him, I hear all kinds of horrible things. Wish I had heard them BEFORE I went to him!

Submitted Oct. 31, 2007 | flag