Rate Dr. Martin HIRSCH

Dr. Martin HIRSCH's Ratings

I will never recommend Dr. Hirsch to anyone I care about. I had a HSH performed. When I expressed serious discomfort during the procedure he performed, he showed zero compassion and actually told me that patients usually don't react the way I did. He then proceeded to tell me "instructions" while I was still laying on the table in discomfort. His nurse was pleasant, but also offered no comfort whatsoever. He didn't even have the decency to take me to a private room or wait for me to sit up and talk to me face-to-face. I am disgusted with the treatment I received today, and so angry at myself for not asking around for a referral from friends/family.

Submitted July 2, 2013 | flag

Dr Hirsch is a very kind and compassionate radiologist. He always takes the time to review the mammogram and ultrasounds with his patients at the time of the test. This in itself is unusual here in NJ. He respects his patients and treats them as partners in their healthcare. I recommend this doctor very highly. No gimmicks, no fancy office space, just very caring doctors committed to serving their patients.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2010 | flag