Rate Dr. Christina H. Wilson

Dr. Christina H. Wilson's Ratings

I saw her yesterday and I felt she was great. My only complaint is a prescription was suppose to be sent to Randalls for me. The next day I drove there to pick it up and nothing was sent to them. I left for work early to get it too. I called the office two hours ago and they stated they would ask the doctor and call me back. Still waiting for that call back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2552216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

I came to Dr Wilson after another doctor botched my surgery. Dr Wilson has helped me not only medically but has supported me through my procedures and recovery. My healing has been slow and painful and I blame that on my last doctor not Dr Wilson. She is a caring provider with a warm touch and an excellent bed side manner. Her level of professionalism is above reproach and is apparent with each visit. I only wish she could be my Primary Care Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][338783].votes_count ]]