Rate Dr. Sridevi Ratakonda

Dr. Sridevi Ratakonda's Ratings

I went to this office quite nervous about getting an ultrasound of my breast. I was greeted by the absolute rudest staff I have ever encountered. The waiting room was so dusty and dirty. The ultrasound technician was brief and cold. The ultrasound room was also filthy. Then I think it was the doctor, not sure because it was so rushed, came in and said there's nothing showing up on the ultrasound and I was done. She didn't show me where to go change, she just left. It was the worst experience in a Dr.'s office for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][338862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2013

A wonderful practice. I got my results the same day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][338861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Ratakonda and her associate, Dr Hirsch for several years. Unlike other radiology practices, Drs. Ratakonda and Hirsh always take the time to review my mammograms and ultrasounds with me in person at the time of the tests. They are very kind and personable and take the time to explain what they see. They treat their patients with respect and help them to feel like a partner in their own healthcare. I wholeheartedly recommend this practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][338860].votes_count ]]