Dr. F. DESMOND HUSSEY

Naples, Florida Map External Link
Gender:M
Specialty:Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab
Website: nasamri.com/f-desmo... External Link
Practice: Dr. F. Desmond Hussey III M.D.
Hospital:
Phone:239-263-1641
Med. School:University Of Miami School Of Medicine
Grad. Year: 1991

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 24/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 1 review. Dr. F. DESMOND HUSSEY has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.5
RID: 2697191
29/06/13 5 5 5 5 I would return !! My visits to Dr. Hussey were for epidurals. He is very business like which might not endear some to him, but I have found that if you ask questions, he takes time to answer. The process does not take much time, so it must be considered when evaluating this. He is compassionate as when in sever pain...he and his staff treated me very well. His staff calls a few days later to check on your status. On my last visit, he strongly recommended that I get a surgical solution to my problem....which kick-started the process that should have been started by my Neurologist. I give him credit for getting me pain free.
Insurance: Humana