Rate Dr. SHAWNAREE L. BEESON

Dr. SHAWNAREE L. BEESON's Ratings

Really liked Dr. Beeson at first. The second appointment I went in because of an ovarian cyst. I went for an ultrasound and the tech told me I had a large complex cyst on my ovary. Its been 4 days since the ultrasound and I have called the office 2 times. The first time the nurse told me they had not received the results so I called the radiology department and she confirmed they had been sent the same day and she would be resending them. Called the office the second time and still no results. NOT HAPPY at all. This is ridiculous. I am thinking maybe she is not the doctor for me.

Submitted June 25, 2014 | flag

I really liked Dr. Beeson at my first appointment, but when I went in for a second appointment about a issue I was having she told me I had herpes, which I informed her was not possible, she insinuated that I was lying. Dr. Beeson or her nurse didn't bother to even read my file from what I was previously in for a few months prior. I argued with her for a few minutes and told her it was NOT POSSIBLE. She had me have my blood drawn anyway so we could confirm it, and sure enough it was NEGATIVE. Her nurse called me and told me the results stating that she "had to be sure", it would have been nice to discuss it with the doctor, her nurse is an air head. Don't go here unless you would like to be called a liar, and treated rudely. I didn't even get answers for the whole reason of me going in to the appointment in general. I will never return to her, I will go back to Lakeside, where they actually LISTEN TO YOU.

Submitted March 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Beeson is great! So kind and smart. She really took the time to explain things to me, and made me feel like my questions weren't stupid at all. Her office seems to run very smoothly as well, and the staff is so helpful. I don't even mind going in for my annual exams.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2013 | flag

Submitted Dec. 7, 2012 | flag

Dr.Beeson is very sweet,she does rush at times but thats any ob doc, they are constantly in a rush bc they deliver at any time any day they are preety much on a ticking time bomb shift.She delivered my 1st child whom had birth defects and passed,she and I knew before I delivered that mt child would die and she sent me to to thebest specialists and shecried when my daughter was born so she has a heart for her pt's so I highly recommend her.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2012 | flag

find another doctor, this person is the most rudest person i have ever met.

Submitted May 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Beeson has been my doctor for a few years now. At my last appointment she seemed very rushed. She didn't seem to have the time or care to answer my questions. She claimed since they had switched to an electronic filing system, my files were somewhere in storage (I hadn't seen her in a year and a half, was in for my annual) and couldn't be recovered without extensive searching. She couldn't tell me whether I'd had my third HPV shot or not. She told me that it was my body and therefore my responsibility to keep track of my vaccinations. She prescribed me the wrong birth control and it was sent to the wrong pharmacy. Her staff is very polite and helpful, however, I will not be returning.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2011 | flag

Dr. Beeson is AWESOME! Office runs very smoothly, and she is very knowledgeable about gynecology. An excellent surgeon!

Submitted Oct. 29, 2010 | flag

Dr. Beeson was awesome. She delivered my son via c-section with no complications. Always has a smile on her face. Although very busy, she is very helpful.

Submitted July 6, 2010 | flag