Dr. Arash Alborzi

Foreign Lang: Chinese

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 23/02/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Arash Alborzi has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Infectious Disease-related: HIV, AIDs, fever of unknown origin, nosocomial infection, prophylaxis, infections
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

28/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.7

21/05/14 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 5205501
23/02/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Alborzi was very nice and very comforting. He took his time with me and was very informative towards my treatment.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 2775416
18/08/13 5 5 5 5 Intelligent and professional. He maintains a level of professionalism with his patients (my partner is also his patient) without ignoring the human side of the relationship. He's a great listener and the most responsive doctor I've ever had. I feel comfortable asking him anything and he never answers in a condescending way. He has a great sense of humor. In addition, he is the most punctual doctor I've known. I've never been kept waiting more than five minutes in all of the time I've seen him and that has so much to do with his professionalism and respect for his patients. I'd recommend him to anyone looking for a top notch ID.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2696983
28/06/13 5 5 5 5 Excellent doctor! very friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 2468027
07/11/12 5 5 5 5 Sometimes a thoughtful doctor can be the best cure.He is very sharp. I had symptoms of a UTI, and when my urine samples came back, he didn't think they were right because of xyz reasons... instead of prescribing the meds for the results that came in, he collected a second sample on another day and had the labs run the test again - and the results showed a very minor UTI, not the 2 major UTI's showed initially. he attributed it to the lab messing up my sample or something. This shows me that Dr. Alborzi actually THINKS! How many people still do that?! :)
Insurance: Medicare
Respond

19/08/12 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2400012
13/08/12 5 5 5 5 He is the most compassionate doctor I have ever seen in my life , he treated my dad at the time he was hospitalized at Hollywood presbyteries hospital in los Angeles. He fully engaged in finding the cause of my dad’s problems. My dad owes Dr. Alborzi his new life. He is a doctor who understands the causes and who actually listens to patients and respect their culture and trusts them when they say to him: "I am sick. I need your help.” The other thing that impressed me so much was that he was always available to answer our questions and phone calls which was helping my family to get over that stressful situation. I am forever grateful and I wish him the best of luck in his practice.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield