Rate Dr. Lonnie L. Herman

Dr. Lonnie L. Herman's Ratings

went toTHYROID seminar. he never admitted he was still JUST a CHIROPRACTER ,but claimed to have studied at least half a dozen other specialties (all over the world)! CLAIMED he can "RELIEVE" all kinds of intractable medical problems , INCLUDING THYROID and SAID WE WERE BEING MISDIAGNODED BY ALL OUR OTHER DOCTORS!. then offered a $97 special IF YOU PAY RIGHT NOW ,TONIGHT! for an examination by him. he failed to make clear that all of the tests he would want to run, and others he might involve, like the dentist he refers to m are probably not covered by your insurance! his claims and practice are shocking and unethical. I suggest you read reviews 3 & 4 posted here. also claims we are being sickened by most of our common foods, but HIS treatments and supplements will relieve you of every imaginable illness or condition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Dr. Herman is the ONLY doctor who was successful in giving me great relief of my innumerable symptoms, conditions and diseases. He performed numerous types of unique testing, allowing for most accurate diagnosis & treatments of my various conditions & diseases. Do totally disregard any unfavorable rating, as I have spoken with many of Dr. Herman's patients who have reported nothing but excellent results after being treated by him. Bear in mind that there are always more than one side of every story and if I gave any credence to inaccurate reviews, I would have been at a disadvantage, hindering my very best opportunity of becoming & feeling better. Dr. Herman initially requested a fee for his prompt time in testing, teaching/coaching, etc. & has not asked for any additional money since. He has indirectly proven to me that his ultimate goal is to genuinely help people heal and to feel the very best that they ever have previously.
His staff speak English, as well as many dialects and are most helpful, caring and courteous. Thank you to all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Dr Herman is the first doctor who really understood what is going on with my body. The care he offered me is so different. I have never seen a doctor go so in depth. Now I do feel better. I am glad I did not listen to a negative review here. After watching videos of other patients he has taken care of in the past I had to go through with the care he offered me. No other doctor could ever provide me the pain relief. No medication. Thank you Dr Herman

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][339806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2012

Gave him close to $2000.00 and he still refused to treat me. He was adomant and very defensive to even discuss treatment unless I gave him thousands more. Am now checking into legal procedings to stop him from this type of practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][339805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

terrible. front desk bad english, doctors late for my appy. try to rip me off

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][339804].votes_count ]]