Dr. David O. Peters

Rate Dr. David O. Peters

Dr. David O. Peters's Ratings

Dr. Peters is the best optometrist I have ever been to - I drive in from out of town just to see him. He is extremely well educated about his field and strives to stay up to date on all new research. He provides options for eye care, explaining pros and cons of each. He listens to concerns with genuine interest and answers all questions directly. The staff at his office are wonderful too, and the eye exams are extremely thorough. I would recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][339852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Dr. Peter is amazing as well as his staff. Their service is top notch and they make everything so easy and aware you of all the options. The glasses variety is great to. I spent most my time there debating on which glasses to get.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][339851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2013

Very pleasant visit. the staff and the doctor are always so nice and friendly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][339850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Peters since I was a kid and will continue as long as he does. He is a very compassionate doctor that listens to what you have to say and guides you make big decisions for you eye care with caution. Personally he is very health and exercise conscious which is important to me because I like my doctors to be role models. He puts a lot of emphasis on our personal responsiblility to be healthy. He isn't pushy, but is a great resource for information.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][339849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2011

Best optometrist I have ever had - he is an excellent doctor, kind, very knowledgable, unhurried, and is willing to spend extra time with a patient with his patients. He and his staff give the most thorough eye exams I have ever had. I have talked with patients that regularly come to see him from surrounding cities as far away as Seguin, Bastrop, San Marcos, Austin and Houston. I would never go to anyone else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][339848].votes_count ]]