Rate Dr. KEVIN W. DAVIS

Dr. KEVIN W. DAVIS's Ratings

This doctor is very prej. towards people with government insur. Please make note when visiting him if you have gov. insur. do not use this doc....I did and they would not do some proc. for my son because we had tenncare...

Submitted Sept. 26, 2011 | flag

Staff very helpful. I had a problem with my aches hurting. He dianosed plantar fasciitis. He explained the injury and told me it was very common. He gave me some streaching exercises to do; wrote an rx for the inflamation; provided the necessary custom bandages for my feet for three weeks; offered me more if needed. At my follow up visit I was much better so he gave me some streaching exercises to do. He also offered inserts for my shoes to igve my arches support and relieve the pain. He suggested some off the counter inserts rather than the custom ones since there is a big differance in the cost. I'm much better now and have re-puschsed inserts for my new shoes since these do wear out with use. I have reccomended his services to my friends and family.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2011 | flag

This was my first office visit, my ankle has been swollen for several months and getting larger and would give out on me when I least expect it. My foot hurt so bad I could not perform minor daily routines. This has been going on for at least 6 months or longer. This doctor acting like a 1st year Med Student. He didn't offer me any ideas on what might be wrong. He did say he wanted me to get an MRI and Xray so he said he would order one and the hospital would call me to come in. He never ordered the MRI or Xrays and it's been over a week. It took me a month to get in to see him and I'm still waiting for some relief but the doctor is not in and I mean he is not IN.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2010 | flag