You may also like

Rate Dr. Frederick B. Lee

Dr. Frederick B. Lee's Ratings

Dr Lee is the man. I am two weeks out of bilateral (yep) patellar tendon tears and I am already walking and moving my legs under my own power in almost all daily activities. I credit a lot of that to my hard work and previous athletic experience but I also credit it a lot to Dr. Lee's expertise in repairing my tendons. I have a long 6-9 months of recovery left but I am in no pain and the knees look great and range of motion has returned to 45 degrees already.

Dr Lee is the man, plain and simple. He came in on his days off to do my surgery and look at the images.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2014

I went to Dr. Lee when he was doctoring in Chillicothe Ohio, and had 3 surgeries done by him and if I had the money to travel to Washington to see him as my doctor for my knee I would have went to him instead of the doctor that I went to after he left. I had a torn meniscus and had not a clue what it was or how it was fixed and he sat down with me and my parents and showed us what it was, where it was located and how it was fixed and he was very friendly and had great bed side manors. I was very sad to see him leave southern Ohio.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][752274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2012

best doctor i have ever been to

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][752273].votes_count ]]