Dr. Kent M. Sieboldt

Rate Dr. Kent M. Sieboldt

Dr. Kent M. Sieboldt's Ratings

Dr. Sieboldt is one of the most outstanding healthcare professionals I've ever met. He's patient with patients like my elderly mom and has an extremely effective way of communicating what's going on with my eyes. He is almost always on time and even answers his phone on weekends in emergencies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2341789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Always pleasant and professional experience with Dr. Seiboldt's office. 10 years running!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][339921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

I was impressed by the Dr and his staff, all treated me like I was a VIP. All my questions and concerns were answered politely and patiently. My long overdue eye exam was thorough and painless. I could find nothing to caution about, it was a very positive experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][339922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2013

Professional and friendly. Good results from his care. New building clean, attractive, and efficient

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][339920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2011

He does a thorough exam and takes time to answer questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][339919].votes_count ]]