Rate Dr. James P. Wilton

Dr. James P. Wilton's Ratings

I find Dr Wilton to be extremely knowledgeable. He's worked excellently with my reg foot Dr (Dr Michelle Kulanski) He's been RIGHT ON with what my previous 2 problems are, and helped her out greatly. While bedside manner is not always the best, in my humble opinion, the better Dr's are always thinking about "how do I give this patient the best care they possibly can." I had him laughing the first time around. First surg he advised to take out a toe bone, second one he advised taking out all the joints in my toes due to osteoporosis and bad arthritis. this has STOPPED me from breaking my toes as I had been doing MANY Times. I am now going to have surg from him to kill the nerves in my leg,,, to go down my foot for neuropathy. I am excited, he's GRRRREEEAAT ! I DO highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2032524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

I found Dr. Wilton to be dismissive and bored with my issue. He was late coming into to see me and rushed to leave. He did not appear to listen to the history of my injury, the reason that I was there seeking his opinion. I would not recommend Dr. Wilton, but would rather look for a Physician who had a caring attitude and one who took an interest in their patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2032523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

I had horrible debilitating neuropathic pain in my lower legs, even neurosurgery couldn't relieve it after a Laminotomy. My lower extremity EMG was normal,physical therapy failed, and an Epidural Spinal Injection did not help at all. No one could explain my pain and I was actually told there was nothing anyone could do for me and I'd have to live with it. It progressed to where I could barely walk, I had sensory and motor deficits, loss of muscle and the pain was overwhelming. Last year, I found my way to Dr. James Wilton and he has changed my life. He correctly diagnosed me with multiple nerve entrapments and now after 4 outpatient surgical procedures I have no more pain, what nerves that can regenerate are doing so, and my life has changed dramatically. I am so grateful for Dr. James Wilton and his knowledge and expertise in the field of extremity nerve disease. There are a lot of other people out there just like me,just know that you don't have to suffer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2032522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

After 5 years of chronic pain and many doctors, a correct diagnosis was made and Dr Wilton performed surgery that has allowed me to walk and return to work! I always felt comfortable with the staff and Doctor and would recomend any of my family or friends to his care!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2032521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr. Wilton is the best in his field. This doctor knows his stuff. Some people don't like having to wait as in going threw all the option before saying you need surgery. This took 6 months for me to try other things before saying I needed surgery. He goes t poor parts of the world an will do surgery for free for them and show doctors there how to do it. He is so good he doesn't have to touch your foot in some cases because he can see what is wrong, even if you do not think he can. I'm a hiker and he has made it so I can do that again. I would go back to him in a heart beat if every a problem again, and I have highly recommended him to all my friends. Two thumbs up for this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2032520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2013

Waited a long time without any "Sorry we are running late". Dr. Wilton came in, looked at X-Rays on screen, told me one of his staff would come in to show me exercises, put down my own doctor by saying "most doctors don't know what they are talking about and don't know how to cure". Did not answer my questions. Exercises were the same ones as my own doctor prescribed. Was very curt and short with me. Did not stay with me more than 5 minutes. Never looked at my foot. This was my first appointment and my last.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2032519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2012

The clinician's clinician. Extremely knowledgeable, insightful, great grasp of biomechanics between joints and kinematic chains. Caring & smart guy. Highly recommended over 50 mile radius.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2032518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2011

Dr Wilton is one of the most knowledgable doctors in this field. He spends his time learning/speaking at conferences about the latest treatments/procedures and does not rush into surgery until all other options have been exhauseted and have not worked. He cares and so does his staff. They all care a great deal and anyone who had negative comments about attitudes or wait times obviously had one experience there on a bad day. We all have them, please only rate a Dr when you have had more than one encounter and know it's not just a bad/off day. I have barely ever waited in the 2.5 years I have been seeing him. For the number of interactions I have had with his offie trust my opinion of his staff and him. They are great and will always try and help and do the right thing. They care about their patients and Dr Wilton is one of the best Dr's I've ever known.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2032517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

i have been to this Doctor 2 times now for ingrown toenails the first one was good in and out fast great recovery, it took not an exceedingly long time but not overly fast. the second time i was in it was in and out a bit fast. the recovery is not great and the nail looks more and more mangled as it grows, not very happy about that i have also had a few problems with it. Dr. Wilton seemed more interested in chatting with the nurse then making the patient feel comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2032516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

One should always question physician ratings when the the name of the patient is not given!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2032515].votes_count ]]