Rate Dr. Shirlene M. Davis

Dr. Shirlene M. Davis's Ratings

Rudest person I may have ever came in contact with. She belittles you and seems to careless about what your concconcerns are. It's only how she feels and that is that. Horrible. :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

This Dr. is ver arrogant and rude. She misdiagnosed my child and treated her without consent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][340250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2013

This doctor is condescending and rude. Weve been stuck with her before and she has given wrong answers and rx that neither fit her diagnoses nor helped with the actual issue every single time. If you're looking for someone to be rude to you, she can definitely help with that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][340249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2013

worse doctor i ever took my kids to, saw her two days ago told me my kids had a virus and it would pass, today took my daughter to er, double ear infection!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][340248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2013

My daughter's appointment time was 1:15 pm and the doctor was not there when we get there. We had to wait about 1 hour before they call us. After another hour of waiting, I went to find out what is going on and the doctor told me that we have to make another appointment. Since I had my son's conference at 3:00 and we were already late, we decided to just leave. We know there were 2 patients in front of us. It should not take that long. She was very rude. One stuff was very nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][340247].votes_count ]]