Rate Dr. Holle J. Janeski

Dr. Holle J. Janeski's Ratings

Dr. Janeski's office is the best. All of the staff is awesome and I always get the best care . I plan on taking my son also when he turns 13 yrs of age. Thank you for everything, you guys are awesome! !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][340466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

We could not get in contact with the doctor. We saw her P.A. Amy. The staff is very unprofessional in dress and kindness. Amy the P.A. was blustery, rude and condescending. She was sloppy and had remnants of very dark black or navy nail polish on her fingernails.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][340465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

I love her. She is one of the best doctors that i have had. I went into the hospital at 7pm she was there to see how I was doing. AT 11 at night.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][340464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2012

Dr. Janeski is the greatest physician I have ever had. The office is very friendly and inviting. Dr. Janeski is very knowledgeable and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][340463].votes_count ]]