Dr. JAY ROSENFELD

Dr. JAY ROSENFELD

Rate Dr. JAY ROSENFELD

Dr. JAY ROSENFELD's Ratings

I HAVE BEEN GOING THERE FOR YEARS. LITTLE IF ANY WAIT. ALWAYS HELPFUL IN PICKING OUT THE BEST SHAPED FRAMES FOR MY FACE-WITH MY HAIR UP AND DOWN! I ALWAYS GET COMPLIMENTS ON MY GLASSES. ALL OF THE STAFF IS NICE. I REALLY LIKE THE FACT THAT THEY DON'T DIALATE YOUR EYES TO LOOK INSIDE; THEREFORE, A PAIN FREE VISIT EVERYTIME. MY GENDER IS FEMALE, I AM UNDER SOMEONE ELSES SIGN ON I GUESS.

Submitted July 13, 2012 | flag

One of the best optometrists in the country! I will definitely be recommending Dr. Rosenfeld to all of my friends and family.

Submitted June 13, 2012 | flag

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Rosenfeld for over 6 years and are extremely pleased with him and his staff. He is very efficient and friendly and goes out of his way to provide great service. Also, he provides free six month check ups to ensure you are doing ok. I highly reccommend him!

Submitted Aug. 26, 2011 | flag

They would not stand behind their products or help in any way when my MArchon framse broke after 15 months of excellent care by me. I even got Marchon to intervene to work out a deal t oreplace but no dice.

Submitted April 14, 2011 | flag