Rate Dr. Jay Rosenfeld

Dr. Jay Rosenfeld's Ratings

The gentleman staff that fits the glasses does a rush job. He worked at another eye clinic and I remembered h from there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Dr. Rosenfeld was very thorough and explained all options carefully. His staff was also very knowledgeable and helpful. Would definitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

I HAVE BEEN GOING THERE FOR YEARS. LITTLE IF ANY WAIT. ALWAYS HELPFUL IN PICKING OUT THE BEST SHAPED FRAMES FOR MY FACE-WITH MY HAIR UP AND DOWN! I ALWAYS GET COMPLIMENTS ON MY GLASSES. ALL OF THE STAFF IS NICE. I REALLY LIKE THE FACT THAT THEY DON'T DIALATE YOUR EYES TO LOOK INSIDE; THEREFORE, A PAIN FREE VISIT EVERYTIME. MY GENDER IS FEMALE, I AM UNDER SOMEONE ELSES SIGN ON I GUESS.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][340562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

One of the best optometrists in the country! I will definitely be recommending Dr. Rosenfeld to all of my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][340561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Rosenfeld for over 6 years and are extremely pleased with him and his staff. He is very efficient and friendly and goes out of his way to provide great service. Also, he provides free six month check ups to ensure you are doing ok. I highly reccommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][340560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2011

They would not stand behind their products or help in any way when my MArchon framse broke after 15 months of excellent care by me. I even got Marchon to intervene to work out a deal t oreplace but no dice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][340559].votes_count ]]