Rate Dr. Joe N. Austin

Dr. Joe N. Austin's Ratings

I recommend Dr. Austin. He is very thorough. He asks good questions and really thinks about your problem or problems. He really seems to care about his patients. He is helpful and friendly. He answers questions willingly and knowledgeably. When you have a question, you can contact his office staff and expect a good, timely answer. He is what I would consider a very good doctor, especially in his specialty. I would not hesitate to go to him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][752415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2011

I am a nurse at a large hospital in Cincy and frequently take care of Dr. Austin's patients- I respect his knowledge and bedside manor so much that I referred my mother to his service. I can't recommend Dr Austin enough! He is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][752414].votes_count ]]