Rate Dr. Kevin J. Puzio

Dr. Kevin J. Puzio's Ratings

Dr. Kevin Puzio is an okay doctor. He's a nice guy and seems to know his stuff. I've been with him for over 15 years. BUT, the rest of the staff is the worst and just gets worse every year. Enough is enough! I am leaving Dr. Puzio and finding another doctor. The nurses and counter staff are just unfriendly. The office has a real depressing atmosphere. He has moved several times since I began seeing him and his phone number changes every other year. And trying to get them to return a phone call is a nightmare. This year for my annual visit, I was trying for over one full week to make an appointment and they never did return my phone call. It's too bad because I like Dr Kevin Puzio, it's the rest of his staff that drove me away. This sucks because I don't want to go through the process of meeting and getting to know a new doctor, but I must do what I must do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][340737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2013

He is pleasant and informative. I knew I was really being listen to about my problem, found that refreshing! Have been with him over 10 years and have referred several people to his office. My daughter is now in need of his help do to migraine headaches! I am very comfortable and confident he will help her. The office staff is wonderful and I am sure it is because they work with such great Doctors! Thank you God for such caring professionals!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][340736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

Worst doctor I have ever had. Was in a big hurry to get out of there very useless and unproffesional. Do not use this guy he is horrinbble

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][340735].votes_count ]]