Dr. Christian S. Cook

Rate Dr. Christian S. Cook

Dr. Christian S. Cook's Ratings

Love her!! She is very honest , open and knowledgeable! My daughters and I are all patients of hers!

Submitted April 3, 2014 | flag

I had been a patient for several years but in the past few years, she gave me little time. She rushed in and out as if I was an inconvenience during a yearly appointment. I found a new physician this past year. I'm much happier.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2013 | flag

I used to like Dr Cook, but over the past couple of years she has become rushed during my appointments, seems unconcerned, and insincere. I recently changed physicians because I didn't feel I was getting the time and care necessary. That's bad considering I'm a medical professional myself.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. cook has been my doctor for years. She saw my husband and I thru a miscarriage and later delivery of our son. She also performed my tubal ligation. She is very helpful, caring, and kind.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2013 | flag

The other comments with respect to the time the Dr was present are pretty spot on, but from my understanding this is pretty much the case with all Doctors in this role. The OB is there only if something goes wrong and the delivery nurses handle the bulk of the work. We had our child around Christmas time and the Dr spent most of her time putting together her own children's gifts rather then in the delivery room. When it came time to do her job she performed beyond expectation. The Delivery Nurses were OUTSTANDING. This along with the fact that most would rather be spending the time with their own families, I'm sure. The Lactation consultant and anesthesiologist who performed the epidural were horribly inconsiderate. The lactation consultant didn't show until the end and even then for 15mins and the anesthesiologist refused to return to adjust my wife's dosage. Even the nurses were furious with the overage of anesthesia.

Submitted Dec. 24, 2012 | flag

Dr. Geier is great. I have absolutely no problem with her nor her staff.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2011 | flag

Dr. Geier performed a partial hysterectomy on me this year and I couldn't ask for better care. Skilled, concerned, and professional. The only comment otherwise that I could make is that she has a strong and confident personality and some may not think she is warm or very approachable. While that may not bode well for an OBGYN, keep an open mind, talk to her and she will listen. Overall, a very competent doctor.

Submitted June 10, 2011 | flag

We had the worst experience with the Dr. from MUSC women’s health specifically Dr. Geier, and the delivery nurses at East Cooper Medical Center. When you put those two together it makes for a horrible experience. First things first, East Cooper is a shell of a hospital. The staff is rude and inattentive. You might be resting in a nice new bed but in so much pain and lying in a pool of blood that you really don't get to enjoy the hardwood floors because she couldn't walk! Dr. Geier was very inattentive and not concerned with our well-being for the 10 mins she was in the delivery room. She didn't take the necessary steps to prevent complications with the delivery and recovery before the baby crowned, maybe because she wasn't there. She seemed to be more concerned with finding a black sweater that she left in our room. There is no way she could have misplaced it I am sure one of my family members must have STOLEN it! Bad Bad, but hey you got payed$$

Submitted May 20, 2011 | flag

Very careless medical examination. She seemed to be in a rush. Her statement about what she recommended me was not true.I would refer her practice as very poor professionally.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2011 | flag

VERY HIGH COST. USES THE MOST EXPENSIVE LAB COMPANY, REALLY TRIES TO STICK IT TO ANYONE WITH INSURANCE. CARES VERY LITTLE FOR THE PATIENT AND MORE FOR THE PATIENTS MONEY!!!

Submitted Oct. 11, 2010 | flag