Rate Dr. Scott H. David

Dr. Scott H. David's Ratings

He listens and really looks into the cause not just the symptom. Not sure about people who say you can't get in touch with him. He gets back via email or phone than any doctor I've ever met!!!

Submitted Dec. 13, 2013 | flag

I think Dr. David is a very caring doctor.. Does not rush you while you are there. He goes above and beyond to figure what is going on with your body to help you feel better.. More doctors should be like him. If you have a problem while he is away because he travels for work I email him and he gets back to me as soon as he can or calls..If I can give him 10 stars I would! great doctor

Submitted Dec. 13, 2013 | flag

The blood test he gives is worth the money, but doing what he told me to do was not right for me and causd me many problems, am now in the process of trying to correct the problems he has caused for me by giving me the wrong medication......also, trying to get a hold of him is nearly impossible and when he calls you back he has "no idea" what meds you are on or what your problem is, you would think he would have your records in front of him?? I wish I would have not followed his instructions but I thought he knew what he was doing.......

Submitted Nov. 12, 2013 | flag

On the fence with him so far, I will give him another month, but right now, I am not sure. He has to do a little better than what I am seeing right now. He does give an "extensive" blood test, but afterwards you're like up in the air. He travels alot so it's hard to get the answers you need, he said to email him, sometimes he answers most times he does not. Really unsure at this point. Will wirte again in a month to let you know I am hoping he is what I expected to begin with and did not waste my $$$ .....

Submitted Sept. 12, 2013 | flag

dr david and his staff are AWESOME!!!!not your typical dr"s office.staff was extremely friendly and very courtious,dr david is very knowledgeable and really seem's to love giving his patient's all the RIGHT INFORMATION!!!not like so many doctor"s out there who are just out there for your $$$,he is truly one of a kind doctor's ! alot of other doctor's out there could learn a thing or two from this very intelligent DOCTOR!!!!

Submitted Nov. 9, 2011 | flag