Rate Dr. Harley J. Bofshever

Dr. Harley J. Bofshever's Ratings

Dr. Bofshever is an excellent chiropractor. Moreover, he recognizes that diet, environmental factors, stress, exercise and emotional states do contribute to your health and well-being. You are seen as a whole person, not just a chiropractic patient. Great experience each time.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2013 | flag

I have been working with Dr Bofshever for many years - The things he has done for me and my family are fantastic - What ever our needs have been he has always been there for us - Especially with my profession, I need help from time to time in order to preform to my best ability and he helps keep me in top condition - I am careful with recommending people but Dr Bofshever is someone I can always recommend without hesitation, I know his care with all his patients

Submitted Feb. 10, 2013 | flag

Doctor Harley Bofshever was very knowledgable and very helpful. Knew exactly what to do

Submitted March 24, 2012 | flag

Always get right in and get the best care possible. it is a pleasure going to the doctor thanks to Harley.

Submitted March 18, 2012 | flag

Dr.Bofshever,Is a "Hands" on doctor, by that, meaning he knows just where to put his hands,to relieve muscle spasm's, and does thrusting maneuvers in which your joints are stretched to just beyond its normal range of movement, producing a painless click or crack as the gases are released from your joints. What happens next is a wave of relief and relaxation.I have been to other Chiropractors, and there is a difference.I prefer Hands on to electric stimulation which some doctors use. Dr.B seems to naturally know your trouble spots, he is also very kind, and fun.Dr.B "Loves what he does, and you can "feel" it.If one needs a Great Chiropractor I highly recommend Dr. Bofshever!

Submitted March 17, 2012 | flag

I have been using Dr. Bofshever for many years, both myself and my family. We never had a bad experience and always come home feeling better. I would recommend Dr.Bofshever to all. Dr. Bofshever is always profession and explains all matters in a way you will understand.

Submitted March 17, 2012 | flag

Awesome! I walked out of there feeling like a new person. Always go back!

Submitted March 17, 2012 | flag

Great office with incredible service & compassion. Would highly recommend.

Submitted March 17, 2012 | flag

I have been a chiropractic patient for 25 years, and I can sincerely state that Dr. Bofshever is the best I have encountered. He is not only knowledgeable and skillful, but personable as well. He goes the extra mile to treat the whole patient, not just the injury or symptom. I cannot recommend him highly enough!

Submitted March 17, 2012 | flag

He is very effective and nice to me when I visit him. His staff is very nice also