Dr. MARTIN D. CLAIBORNE

Grad. Year: 1979

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. MARTIN D. CLAIBORNE has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dermatologist-related: skin disease, warts, acne, rash, dermatitis, skin tumors, moles, skin cancer, psoriasis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.8

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "MARTIN" to "MARTIN D."
RID: 1577527
02/11/11 5 5 5 5 Dr.Claiborne got rid of my acne! I suffered for years until I saw him.
Insurance: Humana
RID: 1490237
19/07/11 4 3 5 5 I think Dr. Claiborne is one of the better dermatologists I have ever gone to. He and his former business partner where the only ones who could diagnose properly and treat a skin condition I had on my hands. I have to admit sometimes the wait is too long, but I suppose that means he is giving his patients the needed time. It doesn't prevent me from returning to him.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1359282
09/02/11 5 5 5 5 Dr.Claiborne cured my psoriasis. Best Dermatologist I've ever been too. My skin is so soft and even now. I am a very happy patient and highly recommend Dr.Claiborne.
Insurance: Humana