Dr. Jeffrey P. Hall

Grad. Year: 2002

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 30/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Jeffrey P. Hall has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5442826
04/05/14 5 4 5 5 Dr. Hall is just about the greatest guy I've ever met. I had issues with a broken ankle for a little over a year. During the course of that time he did everything he could before recommending surgery. Surgery went great. He is very polite, answers any questions, never seems rushed or too busy for me. Nurses were great. Scheduling can take some time, and waits can be a bit long. Would recommend him a million times.  Respond
RID: 5335110
07/04/14 3 3 1 1 I had bunion and hammer toe surgery. I began having problems with "CRPS" for which I am still having procedures done to dull the pain. Dr. Hall has done next to nothing to correct/help with the problem. I see a neurologist, pain management doc, physical therapist and my primary doctor to try to remedy this problem. I have lost all faith in this doctor and would not recommend him. I would suggest patients get a second opinion if surgery is recommended.
Insurance: Molina
Respond

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.3
RID: 2440396
06/10/12 5 5 5 5 very friendly, answers all your questions without rushing you. Surgery turned out better than I could have hoped for. Very knowledegeable with a friendly staff. Would highly recommend.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "JEFFREY" to "JEFFREY P."
RID: 1443646
17/05/11 5 5 5 5 Absolutely the best doctor you could have! Has great empathy for his patients and treats them with respect.  Respond
RID: 1293433
14/11/10 5 5 5 5 Very polite,knowledgeable, not afraid to answer patients questions about their care.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 1220619
02/08/10 5 4 5 5 Skilled surgeon, honest, energetic and nice guy. His medical assistant, Erin, is extremely helpful.
Insurance: United Healthcare