Dr. David S. Goodman

Grad. Year: 1983

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 25/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. David S. Goodman has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3586102
24/10/13 5 5 5 5 I saw a series of doctors before I was referred to Dr. Goodman. He was the first one to look at my entire medical history, going back 20 years. I had several injuries, car accidents and chronic pain affecting my neck, knees, lower spine and hip. Over 2 years, we explored various treatments, ending with a spinal stimulator implant, which saved my life. http://drdavidgoodman.wix.com/nwpain
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2562825
17/02/13 5 5 5 5 My husband suffered extreme pain for over 5 years due to a sport's injury. Doctor Goodman is the only doctor who took the time to fully diagnose root cause and assess pain management options. After a series of oblations failed to provide a long-term solution, we opted for spinal stimulation. For the first time in 5 years my husband was pain free. Doctor Goodman gave us back our life. He is truly a "Good Man", an old-fashioned doctor concerned first and foremost with his patients. He doesn't have a super fancy office like many young doctors. Instead, making money is secondary to doing the best job for his patients. Consider yourself lucky if you come knocking on his door!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "DAVID" to "DAVID S."
RID: 1257433
23/09/10 5 5 5 5 I had chronic pain for 20 years before Dr. Goodman treated me. On my first visit he spent nearly two hours reviewing my records to come up with a treatment plan. After several visits I am now free of pain. He is the most caring and compassionate physician I have ever seen. I would recommend him to everyone. Thanks Dr. Goodman.
Insurance: Aetna