Rate Dr. JONATHAN M. LITTLE

Dr. JONATHAN M. LITTLE's Ratings

Dr. Little was very friendly and actually listened to my problem!! He answered all of my questions in detail and actually seemed to really care. I was told ahead of time which things would most likely not be covered by my insurance BEFORE he did them. Would recommend to anyone!

Submitted May 26, 2014 | flag

Excellent doctor. Just had surgery today, on 15FEB13 and had an excellent experience so far. It was my first surgery ever and he made it an excellent experience. I made it clear that if I needed anything day or night to call him and he would meet me at his office if he needed. I would recommend him to any of my family and friends. One of the best medical experiences I've ever had.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2013 | flag

I've had three out patient surgeries, and one at the office. I was never charged anything that I wasn't told IN ADVANCE what it was for. I could accept or deny the charges. Dr. Little is the very BEST!! Super bedside manner. Super staff. Helpful. I can walk without pain. I would recommend no other!

Submitted Jan. 4, 2012 | flag

I was charged $120 for a "strapping" which consisted of an ace-type bandage wrapped around a thin padding. This was not covered by insurance, was not included in the office visit charge and was presented to me as a way to try out a "mock" orthotic to see if it worked prior to purchasing an actual orthotic. Needless to say the ace bandage didn't work, but was still advised to purchase an actual orthotic which cost another $125. I would have been much better off to go straight to the orthotic (even though that didn't work either). Other podiatrists in the local area do not have "strapping" charges, so shop around!

Submitted Dec. 21, 2011 | flag