Rate Dr. Dale M. Gallagher

Dr. Dale M. Gallagher's Ratings

Dr. Gallagher and his staff are awesome, Corrina and Stephanie,especially!These two are the voice and face of Dr. Gallagher's office, as they are the gals on the phone. Both women were so nice and patient with me when I had a ton of insurance questions. Niether made me feel like I was asking "stupid" questions. Dr. Gallagher and his assistants explained everything concerning my son's TMJ in plain english. This is the first time I have left a doctor's office not needing to call back with questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][342701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2012

This dr is the best one in around Austin area. He is experienced in jaw surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][342700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2011

This sounds terribly sappy and ridiculous but I'm serious...Dr. Gallagher changed my life. I've had 2 surgeries with him and have a STACK of his cards that I give out to everyone. I had a terrible time with an orthodontist before and was so skeptical. He took on my case (level 10 difficulty) and gave me his private cell for questions during recovery. I was unable to chew on 1 side of my face for 18 years before him. He changed my entire face. I'm actually confident now in my looks and not terrified of taking pictures. He corrected my jaw but fixed so much more. His staff is amazing. After surgery you can't chew for 3-5 months (in my case..they were big though), and they were amazing. Each time they gave me a gift basket with soft items like jello, beeferoni (haha), apple sauce and flowers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][342699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

didn't help me just repeated a pano that I already had done prior from another dentist it was just a senseless dr.visit unless there was other motives...I didn't have to pay

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][342698].votes_count ]]