Dr. Kirsten G. Hefele

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Kirsten G. Hefele has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

05/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.0

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Kirsten" to "Kirsten G."
RID: 890429
18/05/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Hefele is very knowledgeable and able to answer all of my questions. She's one of those rare doctors that takes the time to listen to you and ask questions. I highly recommend her.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 528644
03/03/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hefele is an excellent, extremely caring physician. I doubt there is anything she couldn't treat, and her knowledge of different diseases, conditions, and medication is astounding. I highly recommend her to everyone.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 436705
30/10/07 5 5 5 5 Dr Hefele is the best, most compassionate doctor that I have ever had. I recommend her to all of my friends and they have had excellent visits with her as well. She is knowledgable and was so concerned about my recovery. She is the BEST!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 413328
20/01/06 5 5 5 Dr Hefele is an excellent physician. I have recommended her to fellow employees and my family members. In an age when impersonal care is the norm, Dr. Hefele is an exceptional example of a caring, skilled physician.  Respond
RID: 21322
19/01/06 5 5 5 Dr Hefele is an excellent physician.I have recommended her to fellow employees and family members.In an age when impersonal care is the norm,Dr Hefele is an exceptional example of a caring, skilled physician.She is a credit to her profession.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield