You may also like

Rate Dr. Patricia A. Berran

Dr. Patricia A. Berran's Ratings

Dr Berran is without question one of the best doctor's I have ever been too. She listens and cares. She is direct with her information, not skirting around the problem. When you leave, you have a clear understanding of what is wrong and what you need to do. Yes, she also has a sense of humor. I wish my primary was as personable and caring. She well deserves the title of a top doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2747090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

My first visit-- I was very impressed with Dr. Berran. She addressed every problem and took care of everything I have been having trouble with. She will definitely be my podiatrist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2702928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

Knowledgeable and kind. She is a really caring doctor. She takes her time with patients and you never feel rushed. Unlike many, she explains everything to you clearly and she has a sense of humor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2669684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2015

Dr. Berran is extremely knowledgeable, confident, calm, gentle with procedures done , listens carefully to your concerns & and explains thoroughly treatment she recommends . Give her an A++ always helpful. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2556113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Dr Berran is incredibly, patient, knowledgeable, skilled and helpful. I would recomend her to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2502734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

Very knowledgeable and nice. Takes her time to explain condition and listens to your concerns. She is excellent Dr Berran!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2344689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

She really helped me, even though my condition had her wondering what to do next

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][343246].votes_count ]]