Rate Dr. STEPHEN A. UPDEGRAFF

Dr. STEPHEN A. UPDEGRAFF's Ratings

Dr. Updegraff performed my cataract surgery, taking me from 20/200 to 20/20 vision in a day. During my interview and exam, Dr. Updegraff leaned toward lowering my expectations. The end result was a blessing. The procedure was pain free and although I was warned the cataract was dense and might take longer, it was complete in 10 or so minutes. Perfect experience and helpful supportive staff. I will return to Dr. Updegraff for my other cataract removal. State of the art. Before surgery I was seen by four technicians and everything that could be obtained about my eye was provided prior to surgery to bring the most desired, efficient and safe procedure. Highly recommend.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2013 | flag

Excellant, knowledgeable and very caring. The best in the area in his field. Highly recommend.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2010 | flag