Dr. ROHAN FARIA

Foreign Lang: Italian

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 30/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. ROHAN FARIA has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Oncologist / Hematologist-related: cancer, lymphoma, anemia, sickle cell, breast cancer, lung cancer, melanoma, leukemia, blood disease, tumors, radiation, chemotherapy, CML
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

03/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.6
RID: 5215961
28/02/14 5 4 5 5 The only reason that I gave a 4 instead of all 5's is that Dr. Faria spends enough listening time to all his patients that there is a little wait many times. I have been his patient since 2005 and trust him with my life!  Respond

13/08/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "HIALEAH" to "Tamarac"

25/10/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "TAMARAC" to "HIALEAH"
RID: 2443004
10/10/12 4 4 5 5 Dr Faria is one of the best doctors I have ever dealt with. As a RN and as his patient I feel comfortable to talk to him each time I see him. He always shows concern and care for his patients and their family. I respect his judgement and trust his care. That says a whole lot about him. He stays current and can quote the most recent studies. I am impressed and happy he is my physician.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1663940
17/12/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Faria is the most caring doctor I have ever met. He listens to you and explains things very well. He knows his stuff and is always ahead of the game. I love that he is very professional, yet still someone you can make small talk with and feel completely comfortable. I truly respect this man and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone that needs an oncologist.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1655902
08/12/11 5 4 5 5 Dr. Faria is the most caring, wonderful doctor I have ever encountered!  Respond
RID: 1503284
03/08/11 5 5 5 5 You can search all over and you will not find any better than Dr. Faria. He is knowledgeable and cares deeply about his patients. Not only their issues but about your overall well being. His patients are forever loyal.
Insurance: United Healthcare