Rate Dr. ROHAN FARIA

Dr. ROHAN FARIA's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr Faria for the past nine years. Not only is he a wealth of knowledge, he is compassionate, patient and an all around great doctor.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

The only reason that I gave a 4 instead of all 5's is that Dr. Faria spends enough listening time to all his patients that there is a little wait many times. I have been his patient since 2005 and trust him with my life!

Submitted Feb. 28, 2014 | flag

Dr Faria is one of the best doctors I have ever dealt with. As a RN and as his patient I feel comfortable to talk to him each time I see him. He always shows concern and care for his patients and their family. I respect his judgement and trust his care. That says a whole lot about him. He stays current and can quote the most recent studies. I am impressed and happy he is my physician.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2012 | flag

Dr. Faria is the most caring doctor I have ever met. He listens to you and explains things very well. He knows his stuff and is always ahead of the game. I love that he is very professional, yet still someone you can make small talk with and feel completely comfortable. I truly respect this man and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone that needs an oncologist.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2011 | flag

Dr. Faria is the most caring, wonderful doctor I have ever encountered!

Submitted Dec. 8, 2011 | flag

You can search all over and you will not find any better than Dr. Faria. He is knowledgeable and cares deeply about his patients. Not only their issues but about your overall well being. His patients are forever loyal.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2011 | flag