Rate Dr. Philip V. Theodosopoulos

Dr. Philip V. Theodosopoulos's Ratings

Dr. Theo is an amazing doctor he was my neurosurgeon for my ruptured aneurysm in 2007 while he was in Cincinnati. I adore this man. His knowledge, bedside manner, making sure his patients completely understand what is going on not to mention his overall caring for his patients is top notch. I really miss him and San Francisco is very lucky to have him :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556053].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

a wonderful human first, a outstanding doctor, I had brain surgery 2012 and Dr Theodosopoulos is my new Doctor, and what a knowledgable persons. Thanks Dr "T"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2420787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2014

I love this man he is beyond excellent. He makes sure you understand what is going on and if not he will make sure not to leave until you do. When I was in the hospital he always had great bedside manner and I was always completely relaxed in his care....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][753339].votes_count ]]