Rate Dr. Fred W. Dunaway

Dr. Fred W. Dunaway's Ratings

I left my original doctor due to poor staffing and a lack of personal attention from my primary physician. I have been with Dr. Dunaway for 15+ years and have absolutely nothing negative to say about him as a person or a physician. He takes the time to go beyond the surface. He is willing to tweak medications that don't live up to expectations -- usually trying to supply samples before having me invest in a full prescription until we know they will be an improvement. In 2012 had an accident that led to some serious changes in my health. Dr. Dunaway recommended eye specialists and a nerologist who have worked together to give me the best recovery possible. When I lost my insurance he worked with me to make sure I could still afford his care. He recently changed offices and joined a different health care umbrella. The new office and staff made my move seamless. Dr. Dunaway is soft spoken and has a gentle reassuring manner. His willingness to listen and work with me is deeply appreciated.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2014 | flag

Dr. Dunaway is helpful, smart and has always taken the time to listen and provide insightful and helpful patient care. I recommend him highly.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2010 | flag

Prescribes first, begrudgingly answers questions later. Unfriendly staff who can't be bothered. Dismissive of a patient trying to understand more deeply.

Submitted May 2, 2010 | flag