Rate Dr. Carol B. Merkle

Dr. Carol B. Merkle's Ratings

Dr. Merkel was very pleasant, professional on time and knowledgable about my previous throat cancer, she did a wonderful job on my root canal (if this is possible on a root canal) painless and very efficient. She waits a few weeks after to seal it. This procedure can be done in one day by some DMD's ;however, MD Anderson Dental Oncology leading Cancer Ctr. In the WORLD! Recommended to do it the way Dr. Merkel does it. I highly recommend her and we are lucky to have her services (Reasonable Fee too) in this Podunk Area.

Submitted April 11, 2014 | flag

Dr. Merkle did my last root canal. It was absolutely the "best" root canal I have ever had. She was gentle, yet expedient. The experience was quite painless. Her staff is pleasant, and there was little waiting past my appointment time. Also, her prices were the most reasonable in town that I have seen. I will definitely go back to Dr. Carol Merkle the next time that I need a root canal done.

Submitted June 2, 2013 | flag

Nobody wants to get a root canal…but if you absolutely must have one…this is the lady you want to go to. I was amazed at the level of expertise, speed and gentleness she displays. Staff is friendly, courteous and accommodating. Dr. Merkle and her staff are wonderful and I highly recommend her!

Submitted March 13, 2012 | flag

Dr. Merle is a wonderful doctor. I've had several roots canals before going to Dr.Merle and they all hurt. But, after receiving a root canal from Dr. Merle, it's like taking candy from a baby. She is polite and a caring doctor. She is the best.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2011 | flag

Dr. Merkle performed my first root canal. I can say she did a better job then any other cavity filling I've ever had. I will definitely be going back if ever needed and will recommend to everyone I know! I'd rather have a root canal from Dr. Merkle then a cavity filled from other dentists!

Submitted April 27, 2011 | flag

Knows what she is doing. Would recommend if you need a root canal.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2006 | flag