Rate Dr. Virginia A. Nagy

Dr. Virginia A. Nagy's Ratings

44 years of brittle type 1 diabetes. Finally found a doctor who listens and shows GENUINE concern. Staff very friendly. Love her and will stay with her to the end.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][754078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr. Nagy is a great doctor! She is very knowledgeable, punctual, helpful, AND personable/friendly. I went to see her in Jefferson City and agree with other postings, the staff there is overall rude. I now travel the distance to Osage Beach to continue to be under Dr. Nagy's expert care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][754077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Dr Nagy is probably the best Dr I have had in a long time even though she is not a specialist she is very concerned about my health care, above and beyond. I am glad I have her as a doctor, was very afraid of losing her with the insurance switch but I did not thank goodness. She suits me just fine and makes me feel good all the time I am there no matter how bad things get.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][754076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

My entire family including grandchildren see Dr. Nagy on a regular basis. We have been her patients since she began in Jefferson City at Associated Family Physicians, and was thrilled when I found she moved her practice to the Lake of the Ozarks, which is where I live. She is now at Lake Rgional Clinic, the staffs is wonderful, as well her nurse Brittany is wonderful too. The staff in Jefferson City was snotty and not nice, and that was my ONLY complaint while going there. Now she is at the Lake and staff is no longer a problem. Would never trust anyone else, she is very thorough and never rushes through your visit. We love Dr. Nagy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][754075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2013

Very good doctor,very thorough and doesn't seem like a " cookbook"physician where one size fits all.nice personality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][754074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2012

Same as others, I loved Dr Nagy, but the receptionist and the scheduling lady were snotty. Speaking directly to the Doc not an option. It reminded me of TSA agents at Chicago Ohara airport. She should clean house.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][754073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

I have seen Dr. Nagy three time and my family has seen her numerous times. She has always been helpful and caring. She would listen to any comments or questions I have. My family and I rally like her "family doctor" style with us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][754072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2011

Initial visit with Dr. Nagy..Excellent. But then lab tech was the one to call me and tell me that I had Lymes Disease. I knew nothing of disease and wanted to talk to doctor, but was told "she will call me when she's ready". I was put on medicine and told to wait for her call, unless I had any medicine complications. Upon fingertips turning blue/swelling/painful, I called appx. 12 times over next 10 days to report symptom, as well as wanting to talk to doctor, who I had not spoken with once since the lab-tech/nurse call/diagnosis. She has not called one time and was treated by secretaries/nurse assistants like I was trying to see the pope. Upon telling of worsening of circulation in hands/loss of feeling, I was told to go to Urgent Care or Emergency Room. I have no idea if Dr. Nagy had any clue of the level of patient-blocking going on. But I know she didn't call her patient one time after diagnosis. I went to other doctor & learned condition is urgent & is being treated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][754071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Dr. Nagy is the best doctor I have ever been to. My family and I have been with AFP for over 10 years. You will get quality care with her. She is excellent with kids and really takes time to listen. Would highly recommend her as well as Dr. Sporleder.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][754070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Staff is rude. Dr Nagy not helpful. Could not help me and would provide no referral.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][754069].votes_count ]]