Rate Dr. Mandeep S. Dhalla

Dr. Mandeep S. Dhalla's Ratings

I do not trust this doctor to be honest. After the office made a mistake instead of an apology the doctor became arrogant and pushy.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2014 | flag

Dr Dhalla saved my vision when I had a detached retina. I have recommended him to friends who also believe he is highly trained and skilled. Not an alarmist but detailed in every way

Submitted Jan. 5, 2014 | flag

I am a 58 year old make who has been seeing (yes, I can still see), Dr. Mandeep Dhalla for almost 2 years. He has been treating me for condition called Central Serous Choroidopathy, which is fluid build up in my retina. Many times, this condition goes away by itself, but it my case, it continues to reoccur. After getting 8 intravitreal injections of bevacizumab (Lucentis) in 2012, the condition got better (fluid was gone) for a short period. I just learned in September, 2013, the CSC is back, worse than ever. Dr. Dhalla is recommending Low- Fluece PDT to treat the condition this time, and because I have all the confidence in the world in the doctors at the Retina Group, I am following his advice. I look forward to seeing more clearly in 2014, and for years to come. I highly recommend the doctors at the Retina Group of Florida for all your retina related care. They are well trained professionals who care about their patients.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2013 | flag

Retina Group's staff was not only punctual, but kind and considerate as was Dr. Dhalla who saved my eye by placing a buckle around it after tacking the torn lattice of the retina in the left eye. A fellow group doctor (Dr. Rubsamen) had previously tacked the multiple torn lattice rips of the retina in the right eye. After the surgery, my sight returned to what it was previously and regained 20/20 sight after cataract surgery (performed by Dr. Mittleman).

Submitted Oct. 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. Dhalla has been treating me since my left eye retinal detachment a year and a half ago. He is extremely thorough and I feel that I am in the best of care. He is straight to the point and that is what I like best about him.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Dhalla treated me for an detached retina. This was an emergency on a Friday night. No problem for the Dr. He took excellent care of me with surgery near midnight. He saw me the next day and followed my recovery through the next year. My vision was restored 100%, and he was able to detect an stop a retina tear in my other eye using a lazer to seal the tear. Dr. Dhalla has always been pleasent, professional & thorough.

Submitted July 22, 2013 | flag

Almost two years ago, I was faced with emergency surgery to repair a detached retina. There was no time to do extensive research on my condition or who would repair it. I put my faith in my Optometrist's recommendation and I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. Despite the severity of my detachment, Dr. Dhalla was able to repair it with a Scleral Buckle as opposed to the insertion of a gas bubble making my recovery more comfortable. Under his follow-up care, my eye has healed wonderfully. Dr. Dhalla is a true professional and he genuinely cares about his patients.

Submitted May 29, 2013 | flag

Due to the shape of my eye, I have had 3 detached retinas. None were fund but the only reason why I can see is the professional care and caring of Dr. Dhalla. Not only do I feel he is one of the finest surgeons around, his attention to detail provides me the confidence to know that he will catch any further problems before they reach the danger stage. The staff at the Hollywood FL office is ALWAYS attentive and professional. Here's hoping you never have retinal problems, but if you do, you've have a place that will take care of you as if your sight depends on it - they know it does.

Submitted May 9, 2013 | flag

Obviously a bright guy but he's arrogant and only spends a few minutes with you despite a long wait. Eye injections aren't helping me much.

Submitted March 28, 2013 | flag

Great Doctor, I believe he has saved my eyesite. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted March 3, 2013 | flag