Rate Dr. Thomas Thomas

Dr. Thomas Thomas's Ratings

Dr Thomas was my mothers doctor for almost 20 years. He took time and care with her and treated her with respect. As a senior citizen a lot of doctors will not take the time with them due to their age. He on the other hand would spend up to 30 minutes each visit giving a through exam without rushing her out the door. I have had 2 senior ladies switch doctors and are very happy with his treatment of their health and dignity . I will continue to recommend his to other seniors I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

This Dr. Has always been a kind, thoughtful, compassionate person. He treats people the way he would want his loved ones treated!!!! (Roy) is a truly wonderful person and a caring doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2420897].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

I have Been seeing Dr Thomas for 12 years. He saved my life the first time I saw him. He has an awesome bedside manner and cares about his patients. He has ALWAYS kept my family informed when I was laying unconscious in the ICU. He is straight forward in his care and includes me. If he thinks I need something we discuss it. He has called me at all hours of the night when I have been real sick. His office staff is awesome, thay know me by name and are always kind an compassionate. I never have an issue getting an appointment. I have recommended him to others and they like him also. I had different insurance for awhile and still continued to see him. I am very greatful that he is my Doctor. :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][754350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

He told me there was nothing wrong with me. He was my doctor for about two years. Toward the end, I was having trouble walking, having muscle twitching in my legs, severe migraines and neck pain. He put me on an antidepressant, and took me off of Xanax cold turkey. I had withdrawals, a bad reaction to the antidepressant and ended up in the hospital. I did have something wrong. The bones in my neck had been crushed and had deteriorated to the point of almost cutting my spinal cord in two. I had to go to a neurologist to get a diagnosis. In my medical file he said my problems were mental. What an ****. I was almost paralized. Do not rely on him to diagnose your problem. He did not take the time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][754349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Very good doctor.Always takes the time to explain your problems and answer your questions

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][754348].votes_count ]]