Rate Dr. Thomas Thomas

Dr. Thomas Thomas's Ratings

This Dr. Has always been a kind, thoughtful, compassionate person. He treats people the way he would want his loved ones treated!!!! (Roy) is a truly wonderful person and a caring doctor.

Submitted April 5, 2014 | flag

I have Been seeing Dr Thomas for 12 years. He saved my life the first time I saw him. He has an awesome bedside manner and cares about his patients. He has ALWAYS kept my family informed when I was laying unconscious in the ICU. He is straight forward in his care and includes me. If he thinks I need something we discuss it. He has called me at all hours of the night when I have been real sick. His office staff is awesome, thay know me by name and are always kind an compassionate. I never have an issue getting an appointment. I have recommended him to others and they like him also. I had different insurance for awhile and still continued to see him. I am very greatful that he is my Doctor. :-)

Submitted April 2, 2013 | flag

He told me there was nothing wrong with me. He was my doctor for about two years. Toward the end, I was having trouble walking, having muscle twitching in my legs, severe migraines and neck pain. He put me on an antidepressant, and took me off of Xanax cold turkey. I had withdrawals, a bad reaction to the antidepressant and ended up in the hospital. I did have something wrong. The bones in my neck had been crushed and had deteriorated to the point of almost cutting my spinal cord in two. I had to go to a neurologist to get a diagnosis. In my medical file he said my problems were mental. What an ****. I was almost paralized. Do not rely on him to diagnose your problem. He did not take the time.

Submitted March 10, 2009 | flag

Very good doctor.Always takes the time to explain your problems and answer your questions

Submitted Jan. 5, 2009 | flag